Advantages/Disadvantages of various different PDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan33

Solid State Member
Hey everyone :)

I am considering purchasing a PDA of some sort, but need some help:

- What are the advantages/disadvantages of a Palm Pilot?

- What are the advantages/disadvantages of the use of IrDA in PDAs?

- What are the advantages/disadvantages of Ruggedized PDAs? also, who invented them?

- What are the good and bad points of using Palm OS on a PDA

- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the use of Windows Mobile? any points to bear in mind?

- Is Symbian OS any better? which points should I bear in mind?

- What are RISC microprocessors? what are the advantages and disadvantages of them?

- Should I be considering a BlackBerry, what are the good and bad points of them?

Thanks, TechMan33 :)

also, I greatly value having up to date technologies, so information on the current and past usage of these technologies would be greatly appreciated

Thanks v. much

As I have already responded to most of your other posts.... Is this homework help type questions???

If you are wanting to purchase a PDA, before asking us these multi-tier'd questions about the different platforms, can you give us more information about what it is the intended use of the hardware is? What type of capabilities are you WANTING?

SYMBIAN RULEZ!

I recommend u go for symbian smartphone than for an PDA :rolleyes: Their r variety of NOKIA phones to choose.Like - N73,N80,N93 etc. All r feature rich like PDA n u gt it in cheapest way! If u buy any PDA u gt only bigger screen but performance is as same as symbian phones have...Go for symbian way...I'll not give false comments ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom