The ultimate machine to make food and lose weight

Zack CM

Beta member
How would you like to eat a different meal every night and still be losing weight?

Hi everyone, my name is Zack, I'm a mechanical engineering student and I came up with this idea because I love eating great food but don't have the time to cook. Also, I am sick and tried of eating unhealthy food the market offers.

I want to design this product to help people to eat healthy food without gaining weight. Before I build this, I would like to know if you want this product or can this product help you? Please comment below if you want to see this product built. Also, comment if you would like to see a fully rendered product.

Features:
Cooks fresh and nutritious food with one click
Personalises food base on fitness tracker (health apps, FitBit)
Recommend food base on body type, fitness goals (measures calories, carbs, fat, protein and fibre you need to stay on top of your goal) and exotic foods
Saves time
Surprise and delight customers

Design:
The base is similar to BB8 in star wars and the arms will be placed in the base.
The head is an iPad sized screen that displays the robots emotions when it delivers a good meal
The body will expand vertically when it cooks in order to reach the kitchen table height by a mechanical actuator and contracts when finishes cooking to save space

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

fqeDq

6gE30

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom