Thermaltake Level 10 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Today at CeBIT in Hannover, Thermaltake showed something that is fairly far outside of the regular mold. Having its name from the tenth anniversary of Thermaltake, the Level 10 case looks like nothing else seen before. The basic idea of this concept is to provide housing for each component of a normal PC individually. The case is formed out of four separate compartments - one for the optical drives, one for the six hard drives, one for the motherboard and one for the power supply. From the pictures we can see a lot of plastic is used, but no fans are visible. There's only one standard 120 mm (if I'm right) case fan to exhaust hot air from the motherboard chamber and that's all. We can expect more details on Thermaltake's 10th anniversary case at this year's Computex, that starts in June. The case is said to be launched then, and sell in limited quantity.

Charlie loses his heart to a Thermaltake case - The Inquirer

I personally like it. It's nice to see something different. I've always been fond of out of the ordinary cases like this and the Soldam Prism III case or the lian li pc 777 anniversary case
WiNDy Online > PCƒP￾[ƒX > PRISM III

I like Thermaltake cases, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I like how Thermaltake is thinking out- of- the- box though. It's just missing something.

i dont like the looks of it,

and how would cooling fair in this case?

I think cooling would either be really good, or really bad. The thing that worries me is that I can't see any fans in the pictures.

Edit: Wait, is that a mesh window-ey thing on the side? I guess that's probably a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom