Perfect notes in college

techstudentt

Beta member
Hi guys,

I'm a student at the technical university of Delft and I'm looking for the perfect way to take notes, since I don't want to have 74816361 notebooks anymore.

So I was thinking about something that would be perfect for me and a lot of other people, but I don't know if it already exists. The requirement for this app-like thing is to have a tablet and a laptop. You will have an app that has a page with lines, just like a copybook, and you use a tablet-pen to write just like you're used to. You can have different files in which you can put these pages in the order that you've made it, so you actually have digital notebooks. Of course you should have options like marking words, et cetera.

The nice thing is that you could be able to click or something, so that you can also type text (with you laptop or tablet) on the same page, because if you have to take notes for eg mathematics, it would be perfect to type sentences, and write down formulas.

If you would be able to get the information real-time from you tablet to your laptop (where you have a similar application) and back, save it on both devices and in the cloud, et cetera, I think this might be the perfect way to take notes.

Sorry for my bad language, but I wanted to share this idea with you and I hope someone might want to build something like this because it's an empty space in the market, or maybe this exists and you can help me. Thank you in advance for your help to (maybe all the) students!

What you want sounds pretty much exactly like what Microsoft OneNote does.

Usually as a student you can get it discounted or even free.

OneNote is available for free for anyone now I believe.
And yes, OneNote is amazing :tongue: I use it all the time

Back
Top Bottom