Memristors

Parlangua

Beta member
So I've chosen Memristors as a topic for an essay I'm writing that has to include "interview" material from at least one credible source and I figure there has to be hundreds if not thousands of them here. We might get a bit of speculation and general geeking out going too but I'll drop the questions I have to ask first as an ice breaker.

MEMRISTORS
1. How is this technology currently changing the field?
2. How long has this technology been around?
3. How did the technology begin?
4. How will the technology change in the future?
5. How will the technology change the field in the future?

If you fancy yourself a credible source please shoot me a PM with your name and credentials. I'm not sure why but the teacher has given us less than 48 hours to get this done and I work day hours so it's real hard for me to do any "proper" interviews. If it's not against any terms of use for the site or anything I'm willing to give out a few satoshi for particularly awesome responses. Thanks everyone

How did this turn out in the end? I can't imagine there are many memristor experts out there in the world (let alone on this forum) on account of the fact that the technology isn't commercially available yet and surely not that many people will have had any experience with it outside of academia/R&D.

Back
Top Bottom