Electric Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
I don't know if any of you have seen this but this changes everything we know about the universe, its an hour long but a worthwhile watch.

The Thunderbolts Project calls into question not only countless modern scientific assumptions, but also the billions of dollars of big-science government and corporate funding that continues to preserve and entrench questionable theories - elevating them to the status of doctrine - while systematically excluding legitimate alternatives that threaten the status-quo. Alternatives that may represent the future of science.

The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena.

It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required.

This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab.

The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.

Thank you,

The Thunderbolts Project

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS - Google Video

I'm calling bull. It changes nothing we know about the universe because it's wrong. I have no time to watch the entire video, but I read some of the synopsis on their site, and I can already see fallacies on the first bit of "scientific" text they present (link)

They quickly claim the big bang theory is dead, and support it by citing the "proof" of one astronomer (Halton Arp) who's view was originally based on older data. Anyway, his ideas about redshifts have generally been shown to be incorrect.

They only talk about redshifts, and seem to imply that they are the only evidence we have for the big bang. Wrong. A very specific prediction was made based on the big bang theory in the forties, which described uniform radiation in the entire universe that would shift as the universe continued to expand. If the big bang was true, there should be radiation today that spread uniformly around the universe (which should be in the microwave spectrum at this age of the universe). This was generally forgotten because technology of the time wasn't able to detect it. Of course, in the 60s, two radioastronomers accidently found it (originally thinking the microwaves they were getting no matter where or when in the sky they pointed was a technical problem with their new radiotelescope). That's basically how the Big Bang theory won out over the Steady State theory, which was the big bang's main rival theory (it explained the redshifts without invoking a universe that had a definite beginning and finite size)

They present very little concrete information. There's just a lot of words, false assertions about standard theories, and I cannot find a single peer-reviewed paper that supports any of this.

still, makes for interesting reading. Rank it up there with zachariah ascension, fun read but laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom