or

Android Phone
Chromebook (With linux installed as VM)
Android Tablet
Chromecast
Linux Desktop

or

Windows Phone
Windows Laptop Convertable (with 8+ hours battery life)
Xbox One
Windows Desktop

Why be stuck in one ecosystem? I have an HTC One, a Nexus 7, a Windows desktop with a Linux VM, and a MacBook Air :tongue:

Why be stuck in one ecosystem? I have an HTC One, a Nexus 7, a Windows desktop with a Linux VM, and a MacBook Air :tongue:

Agreed.

HTC Rezound, Nexus 7, laptop with Windows 8/Ubuntu/Backtrack triple boot.

No Apple environments for me though :p.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

On topic: All Apple for me. I like my stuff to just work the way I want it to when I want to work. Apple does it for me and so far I've never ever ever had that kind of experience with anything else. I've used Chromebooks, androids, I have a PC at home for gaming, etc. My PC does games pretty well but I just can't handle using it for anything else. It doesn't fit my full computing needs. If it weren't for PC gaming, I wouldn't have one.

Oh look... it's the Mac user in their Apple Reality Bubble.

My reality bubble is better than your reality bubble.

Last edited:
Ive leaned more towards apple products, especially being a programmer, using all the OS's could really help, however I have this need to tinker with things, and I thought Android/Linux would be the way to go...but it looks like Ubuntu isnt quite there for everyday needs,

Does anyone have any experience with Ubuntu? What problems do you come accross?

Ive leaned more towards apple products, especially being a programmer, using all the OS's could really help, however I have this need to tinker with things, and I thought Android/Linux would be the way to go...but it looks like Ubuntu isnt quite there for everyday needs,

Does anyone have any experience with Ubuntu? What problems do you come accross?

I'm a programmer and don't use Apple, so not sure why those 2 would equate ;).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Seems like any good programmer would want to program on a popular platform from the largest, fastest growing computer technology company in the world.

But that's my opinion I guess.

Back
Top Bottom