2TB Memory Stick

bombardier

Beta member
so I have lately bought a memory stick from eBay described as 2TB. I did not really need it, but I was fascinated about the size. I am having issue now that every time I copy some sample files such as some TV series or large bunk of photos, then always some of it is corrupted.

I have tried formatting the memory stick to different file systems: exFAT, NTFS, but it did not help. Is there any way to make it usable, so that most of the files will not get corrupted while copying? Do you have any ideas about what is happening or how to bypass it? I am also not sure what feedback leave to the seller on eBay

2000GB / 2TB Silver USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Thumb Key Stick Pen Storage Disk | eBay

Fake.

Fraudsters change the recognized capacity on the flash chips from normal sizes (4gig, 8gig, 16gig) to larger sizes and then sell them to entice people to buy them. Most of these come out of China.

It will do exactly what you're experiencing: when you try to copy a large file, it will either say it ran out of space or just corrupt the file.

Remember: if it's too good to be true....it probably is. If you were to actually buy a 2TB flash drive...they would be USB 3.0 speed most likely, and cost in the triple digits, not 40.

Sorry, but reading this, made me laugh and think fraud very quickly, with out looking at the price
-Special design: earthquake proof, anti-electromagnetic wave

What's more interesting is the sellers feedback, all the users have names that are 5 letters/numbers in length for the most part.

Chinese 500gb hard drive....
i08Cy1V.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/2nl2eh/so_my_friend_bought_a_new_500gb_hard_drive_and/

Oh look...you can buy your own "Not Real Full Storage" cards here, by volume for all your lucky friends
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Micro-SD-card-16GB-use-for-Mobile-phone/517318297.html
Model Number: T128G/16G
Type: cheap price card
Cheap 128GB card: show around 128GB in mobile phone
cheap 128gb card inner storage: inner storage is 16gb
Adapter and Package: with adapter by Blister package
Brand: SDK or no brand
Warranty: 6 months
Brand Name: OEM or no brand

Last edited:
LOL, when I read the title, first thought was, is this a future technology like a nano tb chip... then read he brought it, and second thought, scammed... just like corro said. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom