Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Best....
Zombie....
Film....
Eva....

It's up there with Shaun Of The Dead.
I saw it last night as it only came out this week in the cinemas. I loved it.

Rule 32.

Two rule 32's in one. Hope to see it soon.

Enjoy-the-little-things.jpg

AWESOME movie. Hilarious, and in my opinion so much better than Shaun Of The Dead. I'm not a huge fan of Bill Murray or most of those comedians but his spot was pretty funny in this movie also. Woody Harilson and Jesse Eisenberg made an odd but good duo in this.

Originally they were going to do this as a TV Series. I think it would of been pretty cool to see this stretched out a bit more.

With Rule Number 1, it means incase of a Zombie Invasion all I need to do is out run the next fat person.

I thought it was OK, not great. It was heavy on american-style humour so it probably just didn't agree with there. Loved the 'Gotta love rednecks!' bit tho :p

I vehemently disagree with you James, Shaun of the Dead is loads better :D

Lol Yami, I was actually going to say in my last post that the reason behind me thinking it is better than Shaun Of The Dead is probably because I know it wasn't SO heavy with English humor, but still I am pretty dry and "unrelatable" to English humor. I do give props to Shaun Of The Dead though as being the ground breaker for its great zombie parody, a good one too. I think I just prefer my heavy on American-style humor one better :D

I thought it was great.. and came out right before L4D2 - which is even more fun, since you kinda get to play the movie, albeit in a slightly less humorous way...

Def. the best zombie flick SINCE sean of the dead.. not sure if it is better... but still..

Highly recommend seeing this and buying left 4 dead shortly after... makes it all the better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom