Would any Americans do a product send.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
The title is confusing so I'll explaine.

I've been watching videos on youtube. Product swaps ect. I'm thi king if I send say £100 to mabie you carnage trotter or pp. Eould you do me a product send. All american. I'm paid next week.

What I'm talking about is genuine American products what are everday for you nut amazing to us brits like the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. If I give you £100. You go to the shop and amaze me when it arrives via international post at my front door. I dont know what the law is on weapons but their has got to be something like a knife and american supermarkets products what we dont have in this dump the uk.

What about a corn dog. Seriously wtf is a corn dog. How long do they last. Can you freez them.

I will ask if we do this can you send me some energy drinks. I live for them. I have just come off a four day bender on them and had a twelve hour sleep last night. Would canrnage or you pp or you trotter be up for an all american product send. Supprize me.

Ill deposit the money next week when I'm paid to the likes your a paypal account and p&p. I really curious to get a tast of how you folks live.

I was watching vodeos on yt and its pretty popular on their.

I'd be willing to do it but I'm not sure what all I would pick to send you because I'm not sure what is uniquely American that isn't easily found in the UK.

As far as your question of what is a corn dog, it's a hot dog that has had a stick pressed into one end, then it is dipped in corn meal batter and deep fried. Yes, they can be frozen and are found in the frozen food section of most supermarkets. Not sure if one could pack/insulate some frozen corn dogs well enough to survive shipment from the US to the UK.

I've tried corndogs, I find them downright awful :s could only make it through half of mine

Just stick the hotdog in a bun the way nature always intended :p

The breakfast ones that use sausage instead of a hotdog and pancake batter instead of corn meal are delicious, too. Mmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom