Worst Movie Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
What do you think were some of the worst movies ever made? I'm not talking aweomsly-bad movies here, I'm talking straight up BAD movies.

Ex: Attack of the Killer Tomatos was not by any means a good movie, yet at the same time, it was freakin awesome!

Yeah, thats not what I'm talking about here

The Crocodile Hunter
The adventures of Pluto Nash
Hellboy
Runteldat

those, IMO, are four of the worst movies I have ever seen. I worked at a movie theatre at the time Pluto and Crocodile came out, so I saw them for free. Terrible movies.

I own Hellboy (got it without seeing it), and it was such a huge mistake. i thought it was going to be cool, looks like it would be, but I was wrong. I think that is one of the only movies I have ever shut off because I really did not want to watch the rest of it.

Runteldat, the Martin Lawrence stand-up movie. Terrible, absolutely terrible. not funny, just a serious waste of time. saw it at the theatre, for free, walked out it was so bad. Me and my friends did stay to the "Dope man" part, that was a little humurous.

Finding Nemo wasnt terribly bad. I mean, it wasnt good, but it certainly wouldnt count as one of the worst movies ever IMO. Plus, the women, they like it. Thinking that it sucks is only going to make the viewing experience worse when you are forced to watch it by the women folk.

Never saw the village. I saw Signs, same director, and I enjoyed that.

there was this 80's movie, some of you are probably too yooung to remember, Attack of the Killer Klowns from outer Space. Bascially a bunch of clowns landed and killed people and turned them into candy.

Village sucked ass all right. it would have been better if it werent for that lame twist at the end. I think Event Horizon was utterly crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom