wisdom teeth removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting mine out. Had a whole week to sit around and eat Jello. Didn't take many pain killers since my surgeon did such a good job. I was flirting with the nurse like crazy too after I camae out of the surgery--I actually thought I was being charming lol! At least my mom confirmed later that she was actually hot. She actually told me to be quiet because I was embarrassing her so much.

my Teeth were just unbeilievably horrible.. they were all Crookied and everything out of place you name it.. apart from they are white :D

But i had 2 wisdom teeth and 2 more growing from my Gums which werent meant to be there.. so i had the 2 out where they were normally meant to be.. and the ones in my Gums gradually moved down with Braces on :) my teeth are nearly straight.

Having teeth out didnt really Kill as much as i thought it would.. yeah it did hurt but everyone has a different sense of Pain level etc.. It was bleeding for quite along time though

I was allowed to eat normally whenever i felt ok

im happy because they're coming out. yeah, sure, it will hurt at first...but after a while, no more pain. my jaw's been hurting for like 5 months now. im excited :D

Be sure you get the little curved syringe to use with salt water for irrigation of the craters that will be left in your gums. I didn't get one and got an infection. Talk about a NASTY tsate. Rinse several times a day. You'll thank me later.

Yeah be very careful about infections--they can be extraordinarily painful. Don't chew much for a while, brush and rinse (gently!) several times per day, and don't drink pop.

You learn to enjoy the warm salty rinses.

Dude had to break mine out... not fun. Thankfully I was out cold. It hurt, but not as bad as the one that had busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom