Who Runs this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry and Dmo224

TheMajor, I believe that the question was "Who runs this forum"...... NOT

"Who steps in when it's conveniently possible and screws the forum up" ... In which case it would be Larry, only because he doesn't know anything about running a forum. The question was "Who runs this forum". The correct answer would be the Members, Mods, Smods and the Admin....or in one short answer...... Dave. Larry appears when it's necessary ... BTW .... this is NO disrespect to Larry. He has now just had a SECOND child and is QUITE busy. But, no ... he doesn't COME CLOSE to running this forum. He can read an instruction list to ugrade a vB forum and thats about it..... :) and possibly ban me.... perhaps.....

^^^
istockphoto_375011_omg.jpg

OMG!!! What colour card do we have for that?

Quoting "Spaceballs" "HE WENT STRAIGHT TO PLAID!!!"

Seriously, I doubt anyone will do anything to me. After all, I'm not flaming, and I'm speaking the truth. I seriously doubt Larry will reply to defend this obvious truth. I might be an Smod, but that doesn't mean that I need to be obligated to hide the truth.

All fine and dandy who runs it and who fights over it... I just want to be able to click on the guys name that I want to send a PM to and be able to do it and I can't.

Trotter who has helped me in the past and hasn't made me feel horrible for asking such a simple question for others, can you point me in a direction with your right clicking. I am using IE and not IE 7. Thanks

TheMajor, I believe that the question was "Who runs this forum"...... NOT

"Who steps in when it's conveniently possible and screws the forum up" ... In which case it would be Larry, only because he doesn't know anything about running a forum. The question was "Who runs this forum". The correct answer would be the Members, Mods, Smods and the Admin....or in one short answer...... Dave. Larry appears when it's necessary ... BTW .... this is NO disrespect to Larry. He has now just had a SECOND child and is QUITE busy. But, no ... he doesn't COME CLOSE to running this forum. He can read an instruction list to ugrade a vB forum and thats about it..... :) and possibly ban me.... perhaps.....

At least he is trying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom