whatttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got pulled over outside of a little hick town around here w/ my girlfriend. We went to pick up some pizza, and I drove there. We left the joint and she drove back. We got out of the town onto the country road and the cop pulled us over.

Didn't ask to see registration or proof of insurance - just liscenses. He's like - "the reason I pulled you over is because you (pointed @ me) drove to the pizza shop, and when you walked out, she started to drive... I had a couple do that recently and neither of them had a liscence. I was just checking to make sure you both did. Have a good day!" I guess the cops around there have nothing better to do then to watch people get pizza :)

This kind of goes along w/ Trotter's post - Larry the Cable Guy has said that cops are like the highway Pace Car. If they get in front of a group of cars, they all suddenly go the speed limit and don't drive like idiots. It's true!!

Well I got a story.
We had a party at a friends house, and we were all drinking and **** i only drank beer not the hardcore vodka stuff but the cops came. So they warn the kid next time there is too much noise its fine , on their way out the cop told me there had been complaints about marijuana so i turned around showed my behind to the cop (with my pants on) and told he can look, but he just left.

XD I make it a point to go around 20-30km/ht over. Cops around here dont give a crap usually. I avoid driving through school zones altogether, and follow every law but the speed(suggestions) lol.

Oddly its been 6 years and havent been pulled over yet. Ran once. Was going around 90 in a 50 zone omw home. was 3am on a tuesday so whatever lol. Anyway he popped out of some sidestreet you never see them coming from. surprised the **** outta me so i peeled around the corner, flew in through the gates of a transmission repair shop, tore around back shut off the car and layed low for about 30 min or so. Got lucky and he didnt see where I turned. Theres Tons of sidestreets in the area. My buddy got out and played lookout for a little bit. Was laughin his *** off watchin them circle the block 2 or 3 times. After that I pulled out and high-tailed it straight home, which was up the block lol.

Around here you can basically go over 5-10mph over the speed limit and not get pulled over...I'm usually doing around 8mph over the speed limit and there's people flying past me...Im like "wtf, where's the cops for that ****?" :rolleyes:

Around here you can basically go over 5-10mph over the speed limit and not get pulled over...I'm usually doing around 8mph over the speed limit and there's people flying past me...Im like "wtf, where's the cops for that ****?" :rolleyes:

lol yeah some people are Really bad. Omw to work in the early afternoons the speed limit is 60-65mph (two diff highways) i go about 80mph and i get people flying past at a good 90mph+. Like I was going slow to start with? yeesh XD

Man... I have a story, and it was totally bogus.....

Here in Illinois, they changed the design of the license plate about 2000 or 2001. I was still in school at the time. ANYWAYS.... Here goes. I get my new plates and new registration sticker in the mail this one day. I had a busy morning, and the plates on the car were good for another few weeks, so I toss the new ones in the back seat so I could change them out later when I get a chance. I was over at my girl's house (now my ex, as of 4 years back), and we were hanging out, and I switched out the plates on the car, both front and back plates. As the day wears on, day turns to night, and I was driving home from her house at about midnight. Just about 3 blocks from her house is a small convience store (like a 7-11) that the cops hang out at, cause they get free coffee. As I drive through the intersection right in front of the store, a cop is coming down the side street. I am heading South, he is going East. He pulled onto the street, and was following me. I changed lanes, he would change lanes, I would turn, he would turn. He follows me for about 4 miles (on 25mph side streets), and just as I turn onto the street where my [parents] house was, he turned the corner, and pulled me over, about 100 feet from my driveway. Guy comes out of the car, and starts to tell me that he pulled me over because he "couldnt see my front license plate"..... I sat there, and actually LAUGHED. He was BEHIND ME the whole time. There is no possible way he COULD have seen the front plate. I was going to make a wise-guy crack about it, but I didn't.... Instead, I told him that I had literally put the new design plates on less than 5 hours ago, and they BETTER be on the car... I got out and walked around the car, and he was like "Oh, yeah.... there is it.... sometimes they are hard to spot on the older cars, they are in different spots". My thoughts at the time were (No, you're just a moron, and should re-think your carreer).... Anyways, after ALL THAT, he STILL has me do the license, registration and insurance thing. (legally have to have liability ins. in Illinois.) Wouldn't you know it, I was sitting there at about 12:15am, and my ins. card expired LITERALLY 15 minutes ago, and he was giving me a hard time about it. I was so aggrivated with this guy, but he eventually let me go on my way.

I was so ticked about it at the time. I went home, and went upstairs to say goodnight to my mom (she like me to do that, otherwise she would sit up and worry if I got into an accident or something if she didn't hear me come home at night). I told her what happened, and we had a good laugh, and she goes "oh yeah, here is your new insurance card... lol"....

Got pulled over doing 68 in a 55...I knew i was going to get stopped as soon as i saw him so i slowed down and wouldn't ya know...he popped in my rearveiw mirror.

Gave him info, made me call my dad.. gave my phone and info back...
(through all of this i did NOT raise my voice at all. I was nervous as **** but was keeping calm on the outside.)

"boy, if you give me one *F WORD* lip of attitude ill tear your *F WORD* *A WORD* out of this car, throw you against it, arrest you, search the car, and then run all kinds of tests to see if you're driving drunk."

"i understand sir..(thinking where did this come from?")

"don't give me *F WORD* lip boy.

"im not sir"

"i have this warning for up to a year and if i ever see your *A WORD* doing 1mph over im going to give you everything i can"

"i understand sir"

"slow the *F WORD* down kid."

So i nod.

Post your stupid cop storys...
I know i was in the wrong to be doing that fast...i honestly try to never do the speed limit, i try to stay 5 under as a cushion.

Okay, I can see who you are in bad for speeding. So what? Every one does it. But what else did you do to annoy the police officer for him to start flipping all sorts of language at you.

I had a few of those on the way home last night.

I hate it when they are too slow. i has behind this one idiot that was doing 30Km under the speed limit on an entry ramp to a high way. Speed limit is 90Km/h (56 mph). Idiot in front was doing 60Km/h (37 mph)

Okay, I can see who you are in bad for speeding. So what? Every one does it. But what else did you do to annoy the police officer for him to start flipping all sorts of language at you.

I didn't do anything. I took my information back, put my license in my wallet, put my phone in my pocket, and my insurance card in my visor. He was explaining the warning, handed it to me, and then he started going off on me.

Haha, gotta love empty threats. I mean he said he'd search your car? He can't do that without a warrant...and he said he'd make you do a field sobriety test...which you have the right to decline...

But...count yourself lucky you didn't get a ticket. I was going the SAME speed as you in a place with the SAME limit (odd coincidence) and he gave me a ticket without so much as a word beyond, "You were going 68 in a 55. I am giving you a citation."

Heh.

I didn't do anything. I took my information back, put my license in my wallet, put my phone in my pocket, and my insurance card in my visor. He was explaining the warning, handed it to me, and then he started going off on me.

edit: whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom