whatttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Got pulled over doing 68 in a 55...I knew i was going to get stopped as soon as i saw him so i slowed down and wouldn't ya know...he popped in my rearveiw mirror.

Gave him info, made me call my dad.. gave my phone and info back...
(through all of this i did NOT raise my voice at all. I was nervous as **** but was keeping calm on the outside.)

"boy, if you give me one *F WORD* lip of attitude ill tear your *F WORD* *A WORD* out of this car, throw you against it, arrest you, search the car, and then run all kinds of tests to see if you're driving drunk."

"i understand sir..(thinking where did this come from?")

"don't give me *F WORD* lip boy.

"im not sir"

"i have this warning for up to a year and if i ever see your *A WORD* doing 1mph over im going to give you everything i can"

"i understand sir"

"slow the *F WORD* down kid."

So i nod.

Post your stupid cop storys...
I know i was in the wrong to be doing that fast...i honestly try to never do the speed limit, i try to stay 5 under as a cushion.

this is when you make a court date and get it overturned......

anyway,

been pulled over twice
1. 116km/h in a 80
2. 132km/h in a 80, though got dropped to 129 so i didn't have to go to court.

so about 450.00 dollars in fines...but no points...oh yea!

both only lasted like....10 minutes nothing really happened

it was only a warning though...can't really get a warning overturned can you? especially when i fully admit to going that fast in that area.

me and my dad pulled of at a rest stop to read a couple things one night and a cop was sitting in the rest stop

so after about 5 minutes of reading this letter my dad gets out of the car and throws away a to go plate from dinner and gets back in the car and the cops runs out of his car and stops my dad and started asking him all these questions "what was in the box" "why are you stoped here" "whos that in the car with you"
and my dad calmly said to him "not that its any of your f***ing business but im stoped here to rest at this rest stop"
and then the cop said "im going to need to look in your car"
and my dad told him "im going to need to go home now, you can find my at [our address] when you can get a search warrant feel free to come by"

and we left
the cop was dumb founded and it made me laugh so hard on the way home
i love my dad lol

5 under? Seriously? Jeez...

I always make it a point to go at least 5 over. :p

That's not too smart -- then they'll get right on your ***...and then you'll speed up...and then they'll stay on your ***...and you'll speed up some more...until either they (a) pull you over (b) decides that he made you sweat enough and turns or (c) you pull off into a driveway or a parking lot etc.

Let the cops ride your ***...as long as you're not doing anything illegal, who cares if there's a cop around? Cops are human too, mate.

I drive with traffic, period. If traffic is going 55 in a 45, I am in the pack. but I will use cruise control on the interstate, as I tend to gradually increase my speed on the open road.

Many times a cop will drop in behind a car with no intention whatsoever, but any suspicious behavior (speeding up, slowing down, weaving, whatever) will quickly draw attention. It kills me when people slam on their brakes when they see a cop. On the way home this evening the car in front of me went from 60 to 45 because a county car pulled up to get on the highway. i switched lanes and sped up to 55 and hit the cruise. The deputy fell in behind the other car and followed them for miles... at 45. :D

I got pulled over twice, once for a tail light being out (verbal warning, didn't even run me) and once for doing maybe 80 in a 60. Somehow I got only a written citation for the latter and I got off fine. Didn't even put my clocked speed on the slip of paper.

I usually go the speed of traffic but I generally stay in the fastest lane, so that's usually circa 70mph. I do have a tendency to slowly increase my speed, like Trotter, so I've got to use my cruise control on the interstate, too. I can't count the number of times I've glanced down and noticed I'm suddenly doing 85+ without even realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom