What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I have recently bought a Vita and some stuff for that. I have also devolved a lego addiction and have been easting far to much money on new lego sets. Who knew i would get back into them in my 30s i wish I had all the ones from my youth any of you guys play with legos

I recently assembled a Mario and a Halo set.

I have not seem Mario ones I will have to look that would be cool. I kinda want to drive Down to the Mall of America since there is a LegoLand store there and I dont live to far from it

I have recently bought a Vita and some stuff for that. I have also devolved a lego addiction and have been easting far to much money on new lego sets. Who knew i would get back into them in my 30s i wish I had all the ones from my youth any of you guys play with legos

You're never too old for legos :p.

If anything my obsession with legos was replaced with an obsession for model toys. ie a model Enterprise :tongue:

If anything my obsession with legos was replaced with an obsession for model toys. ie a model Enterprise :tongue:

I been thinking about getting some models to build also. I would like to build one of those big airplanes and then go fly it

So I've been thinking about buying an iPhone 5S but now that Google I/O has shown me what the next version of Android will look like it's pretty safe to say I'll be buying a Nexus 5 or 6 if they announce it.

EDIT: Or if they announce a new Nexus 10 probably that too.
I like my N7 but.. I'd prefer something a bit larger :tongue:

EDIT2: woohoo, dev preview tomorrow!
EDIT3: Android Wear SDK soon! Yeah!
Can't wait for the Moto 360
10:15:26 AM PDT
Moto 360 will be available for sale later this summer.

Samsungs and LGs will be available for preorder later today. I think I'll buy one of those too :tongue: just to try out.

EDIT4: Yep, I'm a Google fanboy.
Google's CarPlay equivalent!!! heck yes!
"Android Auto"

Android TV is eh. I prefer my Chromecasts. :tongue:
EDIT: Backdrop for Chrome cast. heck yes

Last edited:

MY WALLET IS READY GOOGLE.
Waiting to preorder a Galaxy Gear Live as soon as it goes live.

Back
Top Bottom