What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

^nice...i don't like plasma...but hey, still a nice tv.

about 2 months ago i got a 52' Samsung (lcd) still need surround sound for it though.

lol, uh-oh...plasma vs lcd...

Around here, once you go higher than ~46", LCD prices skyrocket. That was the main reason I went with plasma. Apart from that, the free home theatre that came with it also sweetened the deal :)

I also just finished installing a gig network into the house, and setting up the HTPC in the lounge for the TV. It's works as a file-ftp-media sharing-tv-recording server :)

Got this 5 days ago :) I'm surprised no one has posted this yet.

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 44

probably because they were too ashamed of owning the xbox version :)

Went to the darkside of AMD:

AMD Phenom X3 8400 brand new 50.00 bucks at a shop here in alanta ga.

Plus a blackberry 8100 gold housing which should be here today, I owe a client a new fixed black berry in return who owes me 35.00 total.

probably because they were too ashamed of owning the xbox version :)

Haha maybe, but I would rather play a shooter like MW2 with a 360 controller over a keyboard and mouse any day.

You're the only person I've seen say that.

i played it with my friends at my home yesterday when i celebrated my bday early with them. I'm actually quite impressed on how it feels to play a FPS game with the controller. Some how it's much comfortable n playable to me n i hate playing COD games :). I'm a Battlefield gamer too.

cant wait to try Bad Company 2 now that i know it's coming to PC n will support DX11!

oh n i just pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 for PC at Gamestop for my bday :p.

Back
Top Bottom