What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

How powerful is it going to be? I didn't think an amp for you headphones are necessary, but I'm sure some of the higher end seinheisser's would be too much for sound cards.

Not sure on the power... :/ it will be plenty though.

And yeah, many headphones are fine provided you have a decent soundcard, but some are higher impedance and require an amplifier to drive them properly. Most full-sized headphones are probably 32-80 ohms or so, mine are 300 ohms so need a bit more power.

...but even if you have lower impedance phones, a good amp can make a nice difference :)

Bought a new engine for my Jeep. Should be delivered in 2 weeks. Who wants to help with the swap??

i pre-ordered Madworld around 2/20 for $39 on Amazon. The priced jumped today to $46.

Got all my tanks setup after trading in most of my fish such as Red Devil, 16 RB Piranhas, etc, etc.

I got a ton of Africans, 2 eels, parrot fish, exotic plecos, frontosa, motoro stingray, 2 angles, and a gold severum

Where's Nemo?

just got a corsair 750w TX, phenom II 940, asus 780a tri-SLI motherboard and 4gb 1066mhz OCZ ram, cant wait to get them all plugged in and running, gonna be a huge upgrade from my e2180/2gb667mhz ram :D

Back
Top Bottom