What You've Just Bought!

The main thing stopping me would have been the Cheetoh In Charge, but it seems we have our own now, so...

Complete tangent, but this reminded me about politics on reddit which I havn't delved into for about a year now.

So I had a look at /r/unitedkingdom /r/ukpolitics and /r/politics

Suffice to say, those subreddits become more and more intensely extreme the longer they exist. I remember when ukpolitics had a reasonable split between left / center / right. It was always majority left but there was some sensible discussion both ways.

Now it's just turned into a crazy place full of crazies. This is a very typical comment that is posted multiple times daily. "Brexiteers, this is what you voted for. Yours is the movement of anti-science, wishing death on children, fighting against climate change. Not to mention tax avoidance/evasion and blood diamond money laundering."

If anybody truly believes that is what half the country voted for, then I feel very sorry for them. How mentally far gone do you have to be to believe half the country voted for wishing death on children. I have already said that I would pretty much vote remain if I did it all again, but thinking that Brexit votes support the above is just absolutely delusional. 95% of us are normal nice people :lol:

edit:

Another gold quote off /r/unitedkingdom about Corbyn

"he has been, objectively, factually, the most influential person in politics for generations. but bbc will never say it so you will never think it"

L U L

But that Cheetoh is only temporary, by this time next year we will be ready for a different flavor of a cheetoh in the following January.
Honestly I kinda like Trump because our economy is very good but Trump is also the idiot that does not have a filter to know when to shut up his pie hole.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about his Twitter banter honestly. I haven't seen gas below $2 a gallon for 93 since Bush was first in office and he honestly changed a lot of what I hated that Obama put in motion. Do I agree with all of his changes no, but then again I feel each president the past few terms has had agreements and disagreements with everybody outside of the modern social media hate.

But that Cheetoh is only temporary, by this time next year we will be ready for a different flavor of a cheetoh in the following January.
Honestly I kinda like Trump because our economy is very good but Trump is also the idiot that does not have a filter to know when to shut up his pie hole.

I read the US economy was only doing well because Trump was massively overborrowing and has already added hundreds of billions to the countries debt, making the economy look better than it really is. Idk if it's true, only a quick article I saw.

I read the US economy was only doing well because Trump was massively overborrowing and has already added hundreds of billions to the countries debt, making the economy look better than it really is. Idk if it's true, only a quick article I saw.
The job market is doing very well. Everybody is working and unemployment is the lowest it has been in decades, gas prices are lower than when O'Bummer was in office.

Fair. Meanwhile UK has been cutting it's spending YoY for about 10 years now. I think we are almost running a surplus.

And you can tell, because every single government service has been run into the ground - apart from MP's, who have gave themselves a $15,000 above inflation pay rise.

A whole litany of absolutely awful ****, but you're happy cause gas prices are low. That sums up the mental level of the average murican pretty well tbh and how cheetoh got in charge.
To be fair same **** happened here, my parents also voted for a pile of **** because it'd get them a cut back on their mortgage rate short term and about a grand of tax money back. ****ty people everywhere

Back
Top Bottom