What You've Just Bought!

I moved from humid to dry place too and my lips and nose are having a rough time. I got chapstick but now am told I need spf chapstick. And my nose idk maybe get dehumidifier.

Pay no attention to all that rubbish..... Because everybody knows that the color Blue weigh's more than Black and there were attempting to cheat you on the ship charges!
:eek:
:omg:
:silly:

Ehh, weight isn't the only thing that causes a kickout and audit in ship.

Yep, My truck (2004 Ram 1500 w/5.7L Hemi )has 4, O2 sensors and I keep getting a code for sensor 2, bank 2. I bought the truck used of course, and with 157K on it, it's about that time that all the things are gonna start going, so I'm trying to prevent it from happening in a catastrophic manner.

My experience with Dodge and o2 sensors is to always get the Mopar ones from the dealer, went through too many other brands and never getting ones that worked right till I decided to pay for sensors from the dealer which had a very different design.

Never bought much in the way of luxury's but lately have been paying a lot out in bills ect:

Obviously the essentials like food shopping and being a tobacco smoker the likes of cigarettes and loose tobacco but have been also helping family.

I'm not sure how it works in the USA or other parts of Europe but here in the UK we have the April month what is the new tax year and at that time from April 1st we tend to get a lot of our annual bills sent out to us.

So lately I have been covering the cost of the likes of Water Charges, House Insurance and the likes of City Council Tax.

A lot of stuff in essence but mostly essentials. Bills ect:

Same as spud, insurance, rent, utilities. Not a tech this but a got a big pitcher and green tea and started making lots of it and keeping it in the fridge in that pitcher. The state I live in is conning me out of the cost of a new catalytic converter and accompanying exhaust to pass an emissions test on my old car. P.O. 'd about that and a pig gave me a parking ticket parked in front of my own house. America is great except for the damn government and police (you know the guys who kill over 300 of us a year while on duty).

America is great except for the damn government and police (you know the guys who kill over 300 of us a year while on duty).
Let's hope you do not get ill...
Through their analysis of four other studies examining death rate information, the doctors estimate there are at least 251,454 deaths due to medical errors annually in the United States.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/health/medical-error-a-leading-cause-of-death/index.html
Although I am convinced that it is less stressful to be killed by your doctor than to be killed by a cop

Last edited:
Idk foreign hospital is no picnic but I am picking up what you're putting down. Luckily I don't require regular doctors and haven't been in an emergency (broken bone or stitches) for years. Last time I paid on time and the hospital had a dispute with insurance, no one ever contacted me. I found out when sent collectors called my work for $900 I never owned based off fictional debt that was sold several times to debt buyers. Took my credit down 150 points for two years, so higher auto premium and general worse life for no reason other than I was injured.

Also when complaining about the medical industrial complex, got to mention big pharma, totally not a cartel haha.

Back
Top Bottom