What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

And it will be used for what?

If you google AK47, every result will apparently harm your computer :p

^^^ Seeing a lot of that from Google lately. I don't mind protection, but let me determine my own risks, thank you.

Yeah very annoying was happening for every site i was looking up very tedious copy and pasting the addresses in manually. I was looking up recipes nothing malicious.

Sorry I thought it was becuase I had searched AK47 not becuase there was a problem with Google..

Hunting I would imagine or down a gun range

I would hope he didn't hunt with an AK-47. haha Because trying to get an accurate shot is not one of its well known characteristics.

However, you could run over it in a truck while it was laying in a puddle of mud and grit. You could pick it up and it would shoot all day long.

However, you could run over it in a truck while it was laying in a puddle of mud and grit. You could pick it up and it would shoot all day long.

main reason i got it hahah, it doesnt matter what you do to it it will still shoot.

ammo is cheaper then anything else besides .22, i got 1000 rounds from my dealer for $200, try doing that with any other caliber now days

also i plan on possibly doing some white tail and boar hunting, i can hit most anything up to 100 yards with it.

Back
Top Bottom