What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

One of my more tech-ignorant friends spilled soda on his MacBook's keyboard.. He's repairing it himself today. :tongue:

One of my more tech-ignorant friends spilled soda on his MacBook's keyboard.. He's repairing it himself today. :tongue:

when i got my laptop back from my younger sis, it looked like she was using the laptop as a plate...

ModMic V4 with Mute

Finally ! have been looking at them for about a year :p Kinda expensive for just a skype/teamspeak mic at $60 - but I haven't really found anything else. The fact it clips onto my proper headphones will be great, instead of having to spend £200 on a top end headset that doesn't even sound as good.

Just in time for GTAV. Though I have a feeling that it is going to be delayed. Either that or they are deliberately withholding any news about while this Charlie Hedbo **** is going on , as people will be quick to make the leap between murder and GTA.

Last edited:

ModMic V4 with Mute

Finally ! have been looking at them for about a year :p Kinda expensive for just a skype/teamspeak mic at $60 - but I haven't really found anything else. The fact it clips onto my proper headphones will be great, instead of having to spend £200 on a top end headset that doesn't even sound as good.

Just in time for GTAV. Though I have a feeling that it is going to be delayed. Either that or they are deliberately withholding any news about while this Charlie Hedbo **** is going on , as people will be quick to make the leap between murder and GTA.
I like mine. Convenient and sounds good too.

I've never thought I needed a mic since I don't play online.
Last night I played a game of Madden against my cousin and he was wondering if I had a mic.
I started a game with some random dude after and he kept saying something that I had no idea...maybe he wanted to chat or something, I thought it'd be weird, especially with a stranger

Back
Top Bottom