What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

! ordered a zotac 970 since my 780ti wont be here on time for dragon age 3 from rma. The plan is to send it back once my 780ti gets back but i don't know. If i like it a lot i might keep it but who knows lol.

Nice!
Took me a while to figure out which 970 to go for, ended up with the evga ftw version, and man I see such a huge difference coming from the 760, I hear the coil whine people whine about...however I've been hearing that noise since my 8800gts so it doesn't bother me at all and it doesn't even happen all the time.

I ended up buying an external drive, still haven't had to use it yet...
Bought a battery bank too, used it once while we were in chicago, actually only needed it on our bus ride back. My OPO has made a good difference
I was going to get the 360 controller (probably the best controller ever made)
However I'll just be using my ps3 or ps4 controller on the pc, the ps4 controller feels much better than the ps3 one

WHat'd you get?
I got soup, got badly sick last week and lost my voice (never happened before so it was weird)
Been drinking tea and water and eating cough drops all day!
Salad and chocolate milk.

Salad and chocolate milk.

hah what a great balanced healthy meal.
I don't think I've ever bought a salad, I just don't consider them as meals.
I will get them for side orders but ordering them for a full meal feels weird.

Surfboard 6141. My 6580 died sitting in storage somehow.

Nice, got the same one.
Wouldn't work at first even though it was supposed to be compatible, and then comcast said there will be a "fw upgrade" next week.
Surprisingly it worked after a week...

Back
Top Bottom