Network Speed Indicator
PlayPermissionsExposed
Sense 6 Toolbox
SnapChat Full Caption
SnapShare
The Dark Six
XPrivacy
Xtended Settings

There's TONS of modules, with more being made everyday and added to their repo.

I only have G2 Tweakbox installed on mine. Actually sprung for the full version of it. It is pointless outside of G2's or Optimus G Pro's (like mine). It lets me edit a lot of options like Gravitybox.

Sent from my LG-E980 using TechForums

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I only have G2 Tweakbox installed on mine. Actually sprung for the full version of it. It is pointless outside of G2's or Optimus G Pro's (like mine). It lets me edit a lot of options like Gravitybox.

Sent from my LG-E980 using TechForums

Same goes for a few of the modules I have.

Car Xposed!
Sense 6 Toolbox
HTC One Tweaker
Xtended Settings
The Dark Six (dark Sense 6 theme)

Just purchased the following Items from Play.com. Just to give my Systems a new lease of Life. Have a look at the specks and tell me what you think of the two Chassis. Also bought another KVM Switch as being the one I posted about in the User Review Thread.

Octigen KK 6788 Shiny Black Midi Tower Case Blue LED Fan (Micro ATX ATX) - Components & Upgrades Computing at Play.com (UK)

Octigen KK 7399 Shiny Black Gaminig Tower Case Red LED Fan (Micro ATX ATX) - Components & Upgrades Computing at Play.com (UK)

Just a couple of cheap basic cases. Long as the airflow is good nothing wrong with them.

Thats what I thought as well, and they looked Nice as well I thought. Just going to be a nightmare when I have to transfer the Guts. Its been ages sine I done that with a tower or PC of any sort. I tend to be an out the box person more than anything these days but they do look shabby at the minute.

Bought a crap ton of stuff from the SpaceX employee store today.
2x SPACEX ROCKET PEN
2x DRAGON DECAL PACK
2x F9 DECAL PACK
1x MENS SPACEX JACKET
2x MENS SPACEX POLO
1x MENS SPACEX FLEECE LINER
The model rocket's always sold out :cry:

ALSO this:
iFixit 54 Bit Driver Kit - Esd Tool Sets - Amazon.com

Do they charge quite a lot or just sell them at cost ? I always think it's ****ty when companies try to make money out of their employees.

Back
Top Bottom