What You've Just Bought!

Bought Google Stadia Founders Edition

100 quid for the controller, 3 months of Stadia Pro (enabled 4K HDR 60FPS) and a Chromecast Ultra.

I am basically not playing any games since I got my MBP, but there are a few I still want to give a try like Cyberpunk 2077, so figured Stadia is my best bet.

Paid off my BL3 reservation, happy to have that at the ready! Also eyeballing a '95 4Runner that I'm going to see in person today. The guy wants a pretty small amount for what he says is wrong with it, but it's also been for sale for over 10 months, so who knows if it just got buried and I got lucky?

Pre-ordered the Electric Purple Dualshock this weekend through Amazon, should be shipping October 1st. Sony said they were releasing in September, so I may see them in-store before mine gets to me, but this way I can pretty much guarantee I'll get one, I don't really mind the wait. Anyone else planning to p/o, or are you just gonna take your chances?

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/gaming-controllers/dualshock-4/

Bought an Xbox One controller off of FB marketplace for $20; pretty much brand new condition. Gonna use it for my phone / Steam link.

Last few weeks:
Private Pilots License.
Finished ground school, working on flight school.
Went on my first solo flight.

So much fun!

In the UK you at least in GB you can get a bottle of Cidre what is hellish cheap. So cheap its ridiculous. Its called frost jacks and its a white Cider at 7.5% and per 2.5 Litre bottle works out 18.6 UK units of alcohol. The recommended intake of daily units is 2-3 for a woman and 3-4 for a man. The weekly recommended intake is 15 across the board for both men and women in one go. It costs like £4.50, less than an actual £5 note for something that will quite happily smash you if you drink it.

I've found in my experience white cider is just nasty but it gets the job done. The price of Alcohol in GB is ridiculously cheap. £10.50 for the likes of a 70cl bottle of Vodka from ALDI.

Bought two bottles of frosty as I had at first never really tried it before and I have to admit its not the nicest to be fair.

Gets the job done tho.

Bought Deep Rock Galactic on the weekend after playing with some friends. Decent game!

In the UK you at least in GB you can get a bottle of Cidre what is hellish cheap. So cheap its ridiculous. Its called frost jacks and its a white Cider at 7.5% and per 2.5 Litre bottle works out 18.6 UK units of alcohol. The recommended intake of daily units is 2-3 for a woman and 3-4 for a man. The weekly recommended intake is 15 across the board for both men and women in one go. It costs like £4.50, less than an actual £5 note for something that will quite happily smash you if you drink it.

I've found in my experience white cider is just nasty but it gets the job done. The price of Alcohol in GB is ridiculously cheap. £10.50 for the likes of a 70cl bottle of Vodka from ALDI.

Bought two bottles of frosty as I had at first never really tried it before and I have to admit its not the nicest to be fair.

Gets the job done tho.

If your looking for the best bang for your $$$
get Ever Clear. It is 190 proof (95%) which means it is almost pure alcohol.
Not only can you drink it, but you can use it to clean off the thermal paste from your cpu too!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

Edit: may or may not be available in the U.K.

Picked up Remnant: From the Ashes last night. Wife saw an ad on Facebook and said we should get it so we can play together. Right now we're just switching controller back and forth when we die, and the person that isn't playing makes the dialog choices. For somebody that does not like videogames at all, she enjoyed the little bit we played last night after the kids went to bed.

Back
Top Bottom