What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now

Yeah, I hear ya. Between work, my wife, granddaughter, etc., oldskool is less than inspired as well. I tried the "record deal" thing in the early 90's with a band that was serious, we had mediocre reaction from 1 of 20 producers, that was as far as we went. Basically the guy said, send me some more, and we'll see.

This was during Nirvana's and Pearl Jam's heyday and I dont think we stood out like them. So we kind of imploded on arguing on how to do things differently. Money being the killer. As far as women in our lives we had them in the background, my gf of the time was very supportive and didnt want me to quit when I wanted to, she said what if you guys make it ?

I think at 47 its safe to say my American Idol days are not meant to be :p

Screw a bunch of american idol anyway, it sucks.

I dunno, I still want to do something with my music, but I just don't see it happening if I can't get my head out of where the sun don't shine, lol.

I can't even write any decent licks. I got something going on today, but it's too much like Schism. Figures.

Well I was kidding about Idol, I am a bit too ...ahem .... old, I cant imagine a bunch of teeny boppers screaming over me lol

Hey, I gave it my best shot, tried the record deal thing, played for 22 years in bands. Not any more, just screwin' around now.

Currently listening to Kidneythieves "S+M (A Love Song)"

Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well III - Apollo II- The Telling Truth

Dario do you like there song buck dich? because that is one semi homo errotic tune when you can speak german.

Back
Top Bottom