Weirdest guy you will ever hear/read about

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying your lieing I am just trying to show you that what happened to you has a rational explanation.

Look lads lets not turn this into a flame war, Norcent has this happened to you before or is all this a new an random ocurance for you?

Ok what you are describing is known in the British Army as Combat perception, It normally happens to soldiers who have seen long hard campaigns. From what little I have been told about it is this:

It comes from our evolutionary flight or fight response, when we where apes we subconsciously listened for environmental keys that we where about to become lunch for some large hairy beast, the best example of this is when you are walking on your own through a deserted wood an nobody is around a twig snaps you instantly get ready to Fight or run your legs bend because you might have to run an you ball your fists ready to fight.

This ability is adaptable a soldier who has seen a lot of combat will react quicker to a dangerous situation subconsciously they are on the look out for signs that they are in danger, I have seen soldiers duck right before a hidden enemy opens fire if you ask them why they ducked they will tell you that something felt wrong or they felt that they where in danger. I myself when walking down the street stopping an double checking that the item at the side of the road is not a IED (6 months in bazra teaches you anything can be turned into a bomb).

So don't be worried that you have some form of ESP or your the next Mystic Meg its perfectly natural for you to notice things that are odd or you have a feeling that something is going to go wrong is millions of years of evolution that's telling you something is amiss.

i bow to your wiseness

Look lads lets not turn this into a flame war, Norcent has this happened to you before or is all this a new an random ocurance for you?

What do you mean by random ocurance? Premonition? I only see things happen some of the time and I do my best to stop it if its bad.

I mean random as in it can happen at any time, also is it imminent events say within the next few seconds or minutes you can see or is it things in the next week or so you belive you are seeing?

Don't get me wrong i am a strong believer in science but I like to keep a open mind as any academic dose, that is why i am asking you questions like this after my first statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom