water in basement

chara33

Daemon Poster
hi,

I get water in my basement from a crack on the floor and at the bottom of a wall or 2 and I was wondering what a good resolution for fixing it? Can some of you recommend some cheaper / smart ways to remedy this that isnt too expensove and works really well.

thx

If the water is coming up threw the floor it sounds like a problem with the foundations and the wall or walls I could imagine would be expensive to fix. I don't think your gonna get a quick resolution because water damage is the hardest and one of the worst to fix because water will all ways find its way to the nearest low pow point. IE: a leaking pipe will all ways drip downwards and water in it self is a nightmare because the weather ruins everything.

If it is a problem with the foundations and you own your own home. The foundations need to be assessed for the stability of the property. Also this can cause dampness issues. If you have dampness you need to treat it because damp is not a quick fix problem. It causes things like rote ect. Health issues.

Back
Top Bottom