Thinking about getting a credit card

Was just a friendly warning, take it or leave it so we don't get into that again. I had my bank for 2 solid years before they started pulling crap on me. I always keep paper on hand with my finances and on the statement it all added up but they would hold charges till the last minute and dump them all at the same time to make me go over. Like, I would pay my phone bill, it would go through instantly, then a few gas purchases from the week prior and like Wendy's would all hit when I was practically broke. Every pay day after my phone payment I always made certain I would have 40 dollars left over for gas but not after they started dumping **** on me. Bank of America started doing this to me as well and I didn't even have an account with them technically.

Yeah man thats cool, I know you were only advising. But as far as recording my expenditure and monitoring balance I think I got it all in good order.

That doesn't seem to happen to me that thing with payments only appearing last minute.

I have "account balance" which is out of date, but then "available balance" is usually always lower because it shows how much money you have down to the last few minutes, before it shows up in my transactions.

I'll take some print screens on my phone and show you..

See this is the normal statement I see on internet banking, notice Account Balance
A9TPONKCYAASuR3.png:large

See here, Account Balance and then below it Available Credit, that's what I actually have, it's always right up to date apart from PayPal transactions have a delay but thats PayPal.

A9TO9e-CcAAojBa.png:large

My statements would always line up with my receipts but they always would wait to charge the account until I was broke to add in the over draft charges. I hated it but no lawyer would take my case despite having evidence of fraud. Meh.

Dang, they declined my design (it has a trademarked logo on it :tongue:) It still arrives in about a week with the regular design though. Meh.

When my card expires, I'm thinking about doing this to either my credit or debit card:
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Back
Top Bottom