Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started putting up stuff yesterday, got a little more done today. Tomorrow we will finish it up. All of it is inside, mainly the living room and some in the dining room. Thank God we don't do lights on the house.

I'm trying to figure out what to do for my anniversary this Tuesday. We are flat broke so buying a present ain't happening. I may go see if my mom will lend me some so I can surprise my wife. :p Yeah, lame... but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm glad I don't live in a house or else I would get the urge to light it up real good.

Happy early anniversary! Gifts aren't always what matter. Doing something fun together can really go a long way.

I'm trying to figure out what to do for my anniversary this Tuesday. We are flat broke so buying a present ain't happening. I may go see if my mom will lend me some so I can surprise my wife. :p Yeah, lame... but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Last time I was broke on our anniversary I left work early, got home before the wife, cleaned the house, cooked her supper, bought her favourite dessert from a local shop, and then drew her a hot bath+candles+Marvin G. and put the kidos to bed myself while she soaked. Then a couple of glasses of wine later....

She's always said it was one of her favourite, and most relaxing anniversaries, now anytime I need a new tool...I follow that routine, works like a charm. :D

Yahooo! It's friday and it's pay week too.
The last 2 weeks of working my butt off paid off. Just put a big hole in my credit card bill and car loan this week, and I still have some cash left over too.

^yes, on both accounts. Way too hot here, even hotter where i work. It's insane. Long *** week as well, but wed was a fun day, and very fun night, as well as sat (but im not sure you would consider that this week)

I'm doing a half day today. There's 5 varieties of cold beer in the fridge, a nice cognac on the shelf (cordon bleu ftw), and a ton of new stuff to do at home! All in all, I think today is gonna be epic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom