the tech forums FOOD OF THE GODS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im alergic to anything that coems out of the water sadly. i couldnt survive on a ship lol.

lol, fish is supposed to be healthy, but chicken can be just as healthy. Some times its hard to tell the difference between certain fish and chicken.

well my alrgies are acute ven getting it in my mouth wil cost me a visit to the hospital, the worst is pinne aple, i lvoe it i wasnt always alergic to it, but the last few times i had taken it i was getting hives and a rash the last time i took it i had to go to the hospital.

Ouch, so no fish or pineapples for you?
Well you still have mushroom and beef pizza!! w/extra tomatoe sauce *yum*

im a peperoni bacon and mushrumm kinda guy, ima canadina piaaza person that or meat lover. hussein do you ever eat beef bacon or turkey bacon? turley bacon is preaty good imo. never had teh beef.

Oh I never had Turkey bacon or anything like that. I might try one of these days, but if its just beef or turkey then I don't see how it will taste any different then normal beef and turkey.

If eating chicken it does actually matter on the quality of the bird as the protein/fat ratio is much improved in better treated birds. The dark meat leg/thighs are the healthiest part with the maxed out protein and omega 3 due to them being the only parts used in farmed chickens. Even organic chickens only live for upto 3 months in the uk so not much time for muscle growth in the breasts its all growth muscle rather then toned and exercised. Bison is quite nice similar to beef in flavour but hairier :) bit more gamey dark tasting then beef. Deer loin is magical aslong as its cooked properly so still rare on the inside. Instead of turkey look out for geese they are better looked after and the meat shows the love. The best steaks are from Japan Kobe beef I think the cows are played classical music to relax, they are on treadmills for exercise with a conveyer belt of food infront and they are massaged twice a week to tendorise the meat whilst the animal is still living. Tastes much better then black angus steaks but whatever beef you get always look for a dark blue colour showing the meat has started to decompose very slightly and makes it more tender, when you cook it all the bacteria will be killed.

If eating chicken it does actually matter on the quality of the bird as the protein/fat ratio is much improved in better treated birds. The dark meat leg/thighs are the healthiest part with the maxed out protein and omega 3 due to them being the only parts used in farmed chickens. Even organic chickens only live for upto 3 months in the uk so not much time for muscle growth in the breasts its all growth muscle rather then toned and exercised. Bison is quite nice similar to beef in flavour but hairier :) bit more gamey dark tasting then beef. Deer loin is magical aslong as its cooked properly so still rare on the inside. Instead of turkey look out for geese they are better looked after and the meat shows the love. The best steaks are from Japan Kobe beef I think the cows are played classical music to relax, they are on treadmills for exercise with a conveyer belt of food infront and they are massaged twice a week to tendorise the meat whilst the animal is still living. Tastes much better then black angus steaks but whatever beef you get always look for a dark blue colour showing the meat has started to decompose very slightly and makes it more tender, when you cook it all the bacteria will be killed.

its hard to compete against alberta AAA grade beef man.

its hard to compete against alberta AAA grade beef man.

Depends on the cut kobe fillet steak (tenderloin/medallion to you yanks) is the most revered and the most tender I have tried. T-bone steak is generally best from America imo, Rib-eye (scotch fillet to the Aussies) best from Australia and good old British for top sirloin. I would go into a bit more detail but I would be here allday explaining the different cuts and my preference for country then translating the names from British to American. It also depends on how far the meat has travelled generally a decent local beef will be up there with the best. Veal changes everything though as I would only buy UK veal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom