Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Ok, if anyone here watches Battlestar Galactica...they would know that it just got off a mid season finale like a month or two ago. Now, next week they have THE season finale...

Wtf...half of the shows on tv now are on for like 2 friggin months and off for another 5.

RAAAHH annoying!! ANNOYING!!!

GameGURU said:
Ok, if anyone here watches Battlestar Galactica...they would know that it just got off a mid season finale like a month or two ago. Now, next week they have THE season finale...

Wtf...half of the shows on tv now are on for like 2 friggin months and off for another 5.

RAAAHH annoying!! ANNOYING!!!

Hang one... sorry, but I have not seen this week episode yet. Was the episode called Lay Down Your Burdens, Part I or Downloaded?

If it was Downloaded (which should of aired today) then we should have more episodes.
If it was Lay Down Your Burdens, Part I, then next week is the last episode for season 2.

Personally I am not happy about how short this BSG series has been happening too. Especially with the last few episodes that have been rather slow.
Like the first part of season 2 was awasome. And then after Resurection Ship Part 2. The show has not been keeping the same action. I enjoy the drama that is going on. But some of the lattest stuff has not been interesting me.
Like Anastasia Dualla suddenly cracking on to Lee Adama. Like where did that come from?
And Starbuck turning into an Alcoh.

Episode called Scar was a rip off of an Episode from Space : Above & Beyond.

However I am finally glad that after Baltar has finally grown some testicals in the last few episodes.

And finally, on last thing......
TOM ZAREK
1127144918bgzarek.jpg

For President '06

"Freedom is earned"

Re: Re: Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant!!!

Harper said:
And finally, on last thing...... Tom Zarek For President '06 [/B]

Haha.

I think it was "Downloaded" because it was way more about the Cylons than any other episode. It was good, not a whole lot of fighting but hey, drama is still good in it.

Re: Re: Re: Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant!!!

GameGURU said:
Haha.

I think it was "Downloaded" because it was way more about the Cylons than any other episode. It was good, not a whole lot of fighting but hey, drama is still good in it.
Then we should have other 2 more episodes unless they are going to make it a double.

Here's another election poster

329_feat01.jpg

President Gaius Baltar '06
"He Has A Plan...."

(sigh) I guess this means that we have to wait another 6 months before we see season 3.

Probably so. They did that w/ a show i was wathing (cant remmeber what it was due to it being a while ago) but they took it off alot and put it on later just to see how many fans they really had. It wound up hurting them in the end because everybody was getting ****ed at it so they took the show off the air.

It started off as the mini series. The mini series in 2003 did not rate that well. So you then at the Brits that were watching it, and due to the success that BSG Season 1 had in the UK, Sci-Fi desided to show it again as they needed some thing to fill the air space that was Andromeda Season 5.

WOW! 2x18 DOWNLOADED was a cool episode.

I am glad that we are finally seeing some tension in the Cylon Ranks.

Actually I am currently thinking about weather or not Gaius Baltar is a Deep Cover Cylon Sleeper Agent. Some thing like a secret police for the Cylons.

After all, why did Six's first encarnation get destroyied where Baltar seems to be come out running with a few bumps and scratches.

Plus he seems to know too much even with out the help (taunting) of Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom