Potentially the longest thread in history...

Had quite an intense morning. Dreamt that I met the girl of my dreams during a street party in a summers evening outside my real life house, we fell deeply in love within just a few hours. We spent the entire night on an amazing date in the fields behind my house etc. Woke up and was genuinely crushed that it wasn't real. I've had dreams about meeting girls before, and it always sucks a bit when I wake up. But never had one this intense before. It may as well have happened IRL because I was genuinely completely devasted for the first few hours this morning while I came to terms with the fact it was just a dream :(

feelsbadman.

the 2spookey4me bit is as soon as I got to work I went on reddit and the very fist post I saw was a post asking people about the best dreams they'd had.

Had quite an intense morning. Dreamt that I met the girl of my dreams during a street party in a summers evening outside my real life house, we fell deeply in love within just a few hours. We spent the entire night on an amazing date in the fields behind my house etc..

Maybie its time you went out and meet someone. I cant tell you what to do.

I'm so pissed its unreal I don't even know whats happening.

Edit: Enjoy life and stop playing it safe.

I had a dream the other night I was walking down the street and turned a corner and on the sidewalk in front of me the only other person was an old man standing in the middle of the path facing me wearing a cloak and I couldn't see his face. The thought went through my mind "why's he not moving and looking at me and it's not really cloak weather these days..."

Then he looked up and I saw his turkey looking chin flaps and it scared me.

He sensed my fear and spoke and as soon as he did I recognized him as Star Wars emperor.

And he held up one hand with fingers stretched out tips pointed at me and said like in the movies:

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to angry. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering".

And I was scared but muttered out something like "Oh. Word."

And he blasted a hand laser through my chest, and the last thing I felt was the wind in my chest hole and last thing I smelled was my heart and bones and whatnot that took the hit being burned away by the light into ash.

Then I died, he launched, I woke up and drank and water and went back to sleep kind of weirded out.

I lucid dream a ton, it's an awesome thing. I've gotten to the point now where I can wake up to think about some particular part of the plot or how it's going, then slip back in straight away where I left off. Best. Dreams. Ever. :p highly recommend

Had a pretty packed but satisfying weekend!
Friday night went out to a pub specializing in rarer beer blends e.g. black sour grisette. Lots of good food n drink, then headed back to my place for some quieter chills with some of the crew before calling it a night.
Saturday morning was 100% Mass Effect Andro :p doesn't hold a candle to the original IMO, but there's some good editions. Arvo headed to mates bday bbq, ended up staying till ~10pm
Sunday was more mass effect, then took a break at 12 to work on my kitchen again - had to adjust the alignment of the cabinets and screwed in the last couple. Ready for a benchtop now! Took the rest of the arvo/evening to shut myself away from everything with a copious supply of green, CC&Dry, and mass effect :p good way to wrap up a hectic weekend.

Went to London marathon

Was so busy a 10 minute tube from London Tower Bridge to Westminster actually took 2 hours. There was a huge queue to get in the station, thousands of people inside the station, thousands on every tube platform. Every train was rammed full with people crushed into every tiny pocket of space. A handful of people would get off and a few would get back on. So there were 1000's of people waiting and maybe 20 to 50 people could get on each time a new train stopped (every 1 to 2mins). It was so tightly packed that people were hanging partially outside of the train doors until they closed and compressed people onto the train. Even after I finally got off the train in westminster, it took half an hour to get out of the station...

0/10 would not ever reccomend under any circumstances.

Last edited:
China has 9 million poeple denied travel rights, domestic rail, taxi, rental car. You get on this list for heinous crimes like smoking too close to the door and other horrible crimes.

Of the people who are allowed to travel they are packed like sardines butt to nut from a line outside the station to the entire lobby and platform. You can't see the ground so many humans like locusts but it's not for a annual marathon it's daily rush hour during work week.

Went to London marathon

Was so busy a 10 minute tube from London Tower Bridge to Westminster actually took 2 hours. There was a huge queue to get in the station, thousands of people inside the station, thousands on every tube platform. Every train was rammed full with people crushed into every tiny pocket of space. A handful of people would get off and a few would get back on. So there were 1000's of people waiting and maybe 20 to 50 people could get on each time a new train stopped (every 1 to 2mins). It was so tightly packed that people were hanging partially outside of the train doors until they closed and compressed people onto the train. Even after I finally got off the train in westminster, it took half an hour to get out of the station...

0/10 would not ever reccomend under any circumstances.

When i was in London a few years ago we went to Wimbledon. We got a nice packet... "A Guide To Queuing"
I thought it was the most British thing ever :lol:

When i was in London a few years ago we went to Wimbledon. We got a nice packet... "A Guide To Queuing"
I thought it was the most British thing ever :lol:

ngl queuing went out the ****ing window during the marathon.

Who's seen game of thrones s08e03 ? in theory I have, but technically not so much. It was so dark I couldn't see a damn thing. I have a $1500 TV and had all the lights in the room turned off. Still looked like crap. Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom