Potentially the longest thread in history...

Guys I swear to god I've just farted and its ****ing stinking to high heaven.

Am gonna have to open a window. HaHaHa, :lol: ..

Last edited:
I'm so drink rite now.

What did you say or do PP to get fired. Non compliance sounds serious.

being typical PP I bet you told them the truth. best part is normally your rite.

man I', so drink rite now. :D :eek: :lol:

Non-compliance in the form of not getting the required DoD cert in the allotted time and that I had to remote in a lot the past 2 months due to not being able to find child care.

Tell them the truth? I didn't say much really, in fact basically just sat there. They even commented on how calm I was. He tried to tell me things about separating work from personal life, in which I did make a comment on saying and I quote; "that's a bit impossible in this form, as I'm not a test taker at all and don't have the time to spend literal months studying to pass this ridiculous test. Not only that, but when my schedule makes it impossible to find child care I'd say still making it in 75% of the time and remoting in the rest without using PTO is sufficient".

All in all, I'm hoping not making this salary anymore will help with future employment.

Non-compliance in the form of not getting the required DoD cert in the allotted time and that I had to remote in a lot the past 2 months due to not being able to find child care.

Tell them the truth?

Your a pretty strait forward gye. Thats what I figured. Something will give. You'll find what you want. I'm so pissed rite now its unbelievable. A bottle of Jack Janiels. I don't know PP. Everyone is trying to find their way. Your a nice gye PP, hold their.

^ Why would you let your boss know? that seems like a recipe for disaster. Let them know at your two weeks notice. Though I had fears of being walked out because Raytheon is a competitor to SpaceX technically :tongue:

so long as it's the truth.

That's the important part; as long as you were a good employee and fulfilled your duties correctly, the worst they could do is refuse to give you a reference. You'll nearly always be asked why your previous employer is refusing to give you a reference if that happens, and the truth there is pretty easy to swallow (company went nearly belly up, IT dept is now nearly non-existent, workload doubled for scant pay increase, multiple requests for change ignored, etc). Heck, if you show you handled the issue professionally it even turns into a positive point for you.

Back
Top Bottom