Potentially the longest thread in history...

They're a different species, called redbacks in a twist of originality :p only the fems are potentially fatal, but even then it's mainly only dangerous to young kids or old people.
If you ever do make it down here, just remember don't put your fingers into dark sheltered holes like under pot plant handles without looking and you'll be fine.

The ones that do concern me are the white tailed spiders :S they're getting much more common now, and if you wanna have a bad day google image search "white tailed spider bite". They're the only species I kill straight away with 0 remorse, **** that noise. I went camping once and woke up to one crawling on my face, from the outside of my tent it must've looked and sounded like I was trying to screw 8 girls at once xD

They're a different species, called redbacks in a twist of originality :p only the fems are potentially fatal, but even then it's mainly only dangerous to young kids or old people.
If you ever do make it down here, just remember don't put your fingers into dark sheltered holes like under pot plant handles without looking and you'll be fine.

The ones that do concern me are the white tailed spiders :S they're getting much more common now, and if you wanna have a bad day google image search "white tailed spider bite". They're the only species I kill straight away with 0 remorse, **** that noise. I went camping once and woke up to one crawling on my face, from the outside of my tent it must've looked and sounded like I was trying to screw 8 girls at once xD

Nope nope nope nope nope

Nothing is worth the risk of that happening. Half my family lives in australia but I don't like any of them enough to risk encountering a scary spider bro.

Arn't the black widows with red dots dangerous as hell ?

Traditional black widow / redback, are the ones with the red hour-glass shape on their body. And like Soul mentioned, only the females are deadly (even then, if treated right away, black widow bites supposedly aren't bad these days). They're not funnel-web spiders (like what Soul posted) - they do sit in dark/sheltered areas tho with their webs - so if you're about to dig in a wood pile...always either have gloves or check where you're placing your hand first.

Edit: here's a channel for you to check out that'll curb your fear of spiders:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNqRS1gSJFMNPVwye1gyI_g

lol - my girl who is TERRIFIED of spiders (she literally freezes up around them), loves watching Lucas lol. Still haven't gotten her to be less afraid of the jumping spiders that Lucas is based off of tho. When I see 'em now tho, I'll say I "saw a Lucas" to not instantly terrify her lol.

Last edited:
Ahhh akward. My friend is messaging me this morning moaning that some driver cut him up.

Problem is, every time ive been in my friends car he thinks he's a rally driver and flings his car around at stupid speeds. Accelerates as fast as possible, brakes late and hard, takes corners at 2x sensible speed, overtakes anyone and everyone. So as soon as he moans about someone wronging him on the road, its hard to be on his side because my default assumption is they saw he was driving like a **** and so gave him a taste of his own medicine.

I kind of pointed that out to him but he doesnt see how the way he drives is a problem, and doesnt see why other drivers might take a strong dislike to his driving style. I am not a slow driver myself, but every time I am in the car with him i fear for my life.

Sounds like my younger bro lol, anyone following *slightly* too close or not letting him merge first sets off a tirade on how **** a driver they are, then he'll do *the exact same thing* to drivers he thinks are going too slow. Brah...you're a moron xD

Back
Top Bottom