Potentially the longest thread in history...

I have ZoneMinder set up at home. Amcrest cameras and ZoneMinder. It's pretty nice actually.

Well I'm finally back home and on the first day back at work, gawwwwd this sucks -_- I honestly don't know that I'll be able to continue doing this. What a punch in the guts to go back to this crap. Hopefully it's just a "getting back from extended holidays" phase :/ I was meant to start yesterday but couldn't find it in me to leave the house then.

For some reason my ex has also started playing on my mind in a super heavy crazy kinda way, all these stupid *** memories popping up in vivid detail all of a sudden. Bringing me down a ton -_- this seems like it never ends. Ended up telling my mum that I plan this year to be my last year, she's obviously sad about it but couldn't offer anything more than "I wish you were a christian because it's a comforting thing".

What a depressing end to a month of holidays :p

Well I'm finally back home and on the first day back at work, gawwwwd this sucks -_- I honestly don't know that I'll be able to continue doing this. What a punch in the guts to go back to this crap. Hopefully it's just a "getting back from extended holidays" phase :/ I was meant to start yesterday but couldn't find it in me to leave the house then.

For some reason my ex has also started playing on my mind in a super heavy crazy kinda way, all these stupid *** memories popping up in vivid detail all of a sudden. Bringing me down a ton -_- this seems like it never ends. Ended up telling my mum that I plan this year to be my last year, she's obviously sad about it but couldn't offer anything more than "I wish you were a christian because it's a comforting thing".

What a depressing end to a month of holidays :p

My suggestion would be to take something like DMT.

In other news, I am wondering how many people quietly like/agree with Trumps immigration plans that are causing uproar. It's okay and cool to be outspoken with liberal views, but the opposite is true for those who are more right or centre right leaning. A lot of those people hide in silence for fear of being attacked.

My suggestion would be to take something like DMT.

In other news, I am wondering how many people quietly like/agree with Trumps immigration plans that are causing uproar. It's okay and cool to be outspoken with liberal views, but the opposite is true for those who are more right or centre right leaning. A lot of those people hide in silence for fear of being attacked.
I don't. The people crying wolf were the ones who gave Clinton a standing ovation in 95 for increased immigration laws and tightening our borders and stood behind Obama putting that 6 month ban up. Obama was also the one that suggested the countries before leaving the office. At this point they're only crying because it's Trump and only because it's Trump. It has nothing to do with his actions. The only people who have any fear for actually accepting who's in office are those in colleges that are heavily left.

I don't. The people crying wolf were the ones who gave Clinton a standing ovation in 95 for increased immigration laws and tightening our borders and stood behind Obama putting that 6 month ban up. Obama was also the one that suggested the countries before leaving the office. At this point they're only crying because it's Trump and only because it's Trump. It has nothing to do with his actions. The only people who have any fear for actually accepting who's in office are those in colleges that are heavily left.

Personally, I don't think what he has done is great. But at the same time, I havn't seen anyone present a better solution. The majority of terrorists are Muslims, and so it is hard to argue against the idea that mass muslim immigration ban is probably the most effective method. That's just how it is. If someone comes up with a better, less extreme method of securing borders.. fine, but I don't see one. You only need to look at the EUs open borders and how easily terrorist attacks in France and Germany have been carried out, and then how easy it is for said terrorists to flee...

I feel sorry for the 98% of immigrants trying to get to the US for legit, good reasons. But Trump promised to put Americans first. That's what people voted for. So that's what he's doing. There are plenty of other countries for said people to travel too.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think what he has done is great. But at the same time, I havn't seen anyone present a better solution. The majority of terrorists are Muslims, and so it is hard to argue against the idea that mass muslim immigration ban is probably the most effective method. That's just how it is. If someone comes up with a better, less extreme method of securing borders.. fine, but I don't see one. You only need to look at the EUs open borders and how easily terrorist attacks in France and Germany have been carried out, and then how easy it is for said terrorists to flee...

I feel sorry for the 98% of immigrants trying to get to the US for legit, good reasons. But Trump promised to put Americans first. That's what people voted for. So that's what he's doing. There are plenty of other countries for said people to travel too.
I think in the end most people will wind up agreeing a lot of it is a good idea. Like, he is keeping the LGBT act in place for LGBT workers when they thought he'd strip everything from them. People are just jumping the gun.

Are you sure this is true?

Depends on certain things, but yes. US has more of a problem with domestic non-muslim terrorists than we do.

You see quite a lot of figures trying to prove that Muslims are not the problem, but they take into account terror attacks from pre 2000 where Islam extremism wasn't the issue it is today.

It's hard to talk about this stuff without just sounding anti-islam. But it's nothing to do with it. If all terrorists were white atheists from Germany, i'd want to block immigration from Germany too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom