Potentially the longest thread in history...

Anyone got any tips for making someone admit to something you are certain they did though you have no proof ?

Yeah me, I'm a expert on this sort of stuff. I've done things I will take to my grave and I'm pretty sure I have a good amount of experience in "Coming the game."

First I need more information. Describe the situation. Tell me what you know and what you suspect and then when "Playing the game" Quiz this person. Quiz their friends and family. Build a picture and try to extract facts. Lastly be careful how you word you questions. People take notice of that and respond accordingly.

Play innocent, on your part. In regards to being honest on your part "Stick as close to the truth as possible with out getting caught up in a web of lies. Don't mix fact and fiction. Keep your mouth shut and again finally stand back after dropping certain questions with even multiple people and watch the situation.

Yeah me, I'm a expert on this sort of stuff. I've done things I will take to my grave and I'm pretty sure I have a good amount of experience in "Coming the game."

First I need more information. Describe the situation. Tell me what you know and what you suspect and then when "Playing the game" Quiz this person. Quiz their friends and family. Build a picture and try to extract facts. Lastly be careful how you word you questions. People take notice of that and respond accordingly.

Play innocent, on your part. In regards to being honest on your part "Stick as close to the truth as possible with out getting caught up in a web of lies. Don't mix fact and fiction. Keep your mouth shut and again finally stand back after dropping certain questions with even multiple people and watch the situation.

Long story short my expensive Loake shoes sole wore through about 6 months ago. So I put them to one side in a corner in my room, and wore my other nice shoes. Then in december I paid £80 to get them resoled at the manufacturer. Totally forgot about it so went to pack them and return them last week. Except they're gone. Poof. Nowhere to be seen. I've checked every box and square inch of the house and they are nowhere. The only other person I live with is my Mum, we don't have any pets or anything that could have got hold of them and buried them or whatever.

But ofcourse, my mum is pleading ignorance. Claims she has no idea where they are. I know for a fact I havn't touched them because I never chuck stuff away without being told, especially when they're expensive shoes I plan to wear again.

There's similar situations you've mentioned like this, your Mum doesn't sound very trustworthy :p

What reason would your mum have to take thees. Seriously. I'm thinking does she have a bf \ partner . maybie the same or simlar shoe size. Could she sell these to someone. Is their anyone like that hanging around who could be a potential buyer. Is your mum struggling for money.

Also what about christmas. Giving them as a present.

There's similar situations you've mentioned like this, your Mum doesn't sound very trustworthy :p

Thing is she is quite fashion conscious and knows full well they are expensive shoes and would have recognised them. I don't for one second think she did it on purpose. My room is the biggest in the house so she stores stuff up there, especially around Christmas. My guess is she put them in a box out of the way to get more xmas crap up there, and then removed that box when doing one of her many tidy ups (she's a clean freak). They're probably at the tip right now in a box. I basically questioned her about that exactly, but she just says nope she wouldn't have done that.

What reason would your mum have to take thees. Seriously. I'm thinking does she have a bf \ partner . maybie the same or simlar shoe size. Could she sell these to someone. Is their anyone like that hanging around who could be a potential buyer. Is your mum struggling for money.

Also what about christmas. Giving them as a present.

See above ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom