Potentially the longest thread in history...

I had unlimited already for $100 a month. T-Mobile One adds all their perks and dropped the price to $70 a month. I actually went with T-Mobile One+ which adds unlimited LTE hotspot data. Oh and, no contracts.

Wow, that actually beats out most of the prices and plans here in the UK. You guys caught up!

So, iPhone 7 thoughts, everyone?

Mine:
- Getting rid of the aux is probably a bad move but I'm leaving myself room to be wrong there
- Bit too thin
- Otherwise looks decent enough I guess

Mine:
- Getting rid of the aux is probably a bad move but I'm leaving myself room to be wrong there
- Bit too thin
Giving an adapter and lightning headphones, don't need the port.

Subjective. I use a case so doesn't really matter to me.

Specs look great, and I'm looking forward to having a waterproof phone again.

You can already pre-register for it.
yup, probably going to upgrade my wifes 6 to 7plus

Mine:
- Bit too thin

I wish it would be thicker for a bigger battery and also for a better grip.
And fast charging would be nice.
At least they're finally water resistant.
It's funny how they can never get the storage option right.
They get rid of 16GB but now there's no 64GB, that is the sweet spot for me at least

Giving an adapter and lightning headphones, don't need the port.

But adapters are a hassle and the lightning port isn't standard among headphones. It'll probably be less of an issue as time goes on and manufacturers start to offer alternate models of their headphones with lightning ports.

Funnily enough I just got a pair of Anker bluetooth earphones, and I actually really like them. They're the main reason I'm not dead set against the idea of removing the aux jack.

But adapters are a hassle and the lightning port isn't standard among headphones. It'll probably be less of an issue as time goes on and manufacturers start to offer alternate models of their headphones with lightning ports.

Funnily enough I just got a pair of Anker bluetooth earphones, and I actually really like them. They're the main reason I'm not dead set against the idea of removing the aux jack.
Don't need another manu though, because they are provided in the box. 99% of iPhone users I know (personally) stick with their stock buds anyways. I've been using JBL BT headphones for 2 years now and won't go back to cable. Since I'm an iPhone person now, I'm all for removing this port I never use lol.

Edit: I could also say, at least they provide an adapter. If they didn't people would rip on the fact that they didn't include an adapter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom