Potentially the longest thread in history...

I have 2 already, but I am in need of a new ultra portable. There is a nice philips I have my eye on.

“
Now this is the religion all about how,

Hubbard's wallet got flipped turned upside down. So hook up an E-meter and sit right there I'll tell you how you became a human Preclear.

On the planet Coltice born and raised Mining Vespene gas is how I spent most of my days, Being overpopulated and relaxin' all cool and all playing some Thetan ball outside Scientology school. When a couple of Psychiatrists who were up to no good, started freezing brothers in my neighborhood, I got in one little volcano and my Overlord Got scared and said "your moving with the homospaiens on Teegeeak, that planet with air"

So I Whistled for a DC8 and when it came near, It had no propellers just rockets in the rear If anything I could say the in-flight brainwashing movie was rare but I thought "nah forget it, Then they put me in a box using some Ghostbusters gear"

I pulled up to the planet about 7 or 8 million years ago And yelled to Xenu "Yo ho, Imprison you later" I looked at my Thetans, we were finally there To haunt us some primates with little body hair.

„

—Will Smith suspected $cientologist

“
Now this is the religion all about how,

Hubbard's wallet got flipped turned upside down. So hook up an E-meter and sit right there I'll tell you how you became a human Preclear.

On the planet Coltice born and raised Mining Vespene gas is how I spent most of my days, Being overpopulated and relaxin' all cool and all playing some Thetan ball outside Scientology school. When a couple of Psychiatrists who were up to no good, started freezing brothers in my neighborhood, I got in one little volcano and my Overlord Got scared and said "your moving with the homospaiens on Teegeeak, that planet with air"

So I Whistled for a DC8 and when it came near, It had no propellers just rockets in the rear If anything I could say the in-flight brainwashing movie was rare but I thought "nah forget it, Then they put me in a box using some Ghostbusters gear"

I pulled up to the planet about 7 or 8 million years ago And yelled to Xenu "Yo ho, Imprison you later" I looked at my Thetans, we were finally there To haunt us some primates with little body hair.

„

—Will Smith suspected $cientologist

I LOL'D.

Guys, I've lost tons of weight last summer, and I've plateaued for far too long. I'm putting my progress up with a little weight loss ticker in my sig, so if you see me drop a pound or two, give me a word of encouragement via PM or post, and you'll be satisfied in knowing that you have contributed in some way to the formation of my perfect form. :D

Acer actually produced a laptop with 512mb of and installed Vista on it... I own one and newegg is already shipping me another 512mb stick.

O well, $165 well spent. :D

Back
Top Bottom