Potentially the longest thread in history...

Seriously phone CPU specs are getting so out of hand..

Once phones could play 1080P output I had no more use for extra power on a phone. Sure in 5+ years time Crysis graphics on a phone will be cool but I really don't care about it as much as other features.
If Apple kept the A5 for the iPhone 5 and just improved everything else I would not really mind at all. If they go quad core, cool, but again.. doesn't really matter so much to me.

The reason I say this is because their is no real use for this extra power in a phone, nothing really makes a lot of use of the power improvements.

Awe, poor Apple fanboi is feeling left out...

:Peeking:

Re: Today I have...

I've always done what I needed to to provide for my family, which included factory work for most of my working life thus far. About half of it was working in the carpet mills on 12 hour shifts. I can honestly say that a lot of the medical problems I am now developing stem from those years. The money was good for the time and area, but I would love to be able to go back and change those years now.

My problem is I already have health issues, so I can't do any more physically intensive jobs. I can still run though, when in good health :thumbsup:

Awe, poor Apple fanboi is feeling left out...

:Peeking:

Eh ? Even an iPhone 4 feels faster than every android phone out their, not to mention 4S. I genuinely do not care if they keep the same SoC for iPhone 5.
Infact the 4S felt only marginally better to the 4. They can even put the old A4 soc in from IP4 for all I care.

If they announce quad core A6 with some apps and features which genuinely need it.. then fine, otherwise, quad can **** off.

And aww*

Eh ? Even an iPhone 4 feels faster than every android phone out their, not to mention 4S. I genuinely do not care if they keep the same SoC for iPhone 5.
Infact the 4S felt only marginally better to the 4. They can even put the old A4 soc in from IP4 for all I care.

If they announce quad core A6 with some apps and features which genuinely need it.. then fine, otherwise, quad can **** off.

And aww*

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion ;).

Back
Top Bottom