Potentially the longest thread in history...

holy ****! 300 for a dog? dude, couldn't you have donated some of that to me for my new build? :)
That's pretty cheap actually. My sister spent like $600 for a border collie. My buddy's mom used to breed Yorkies and she'd sell the males for like $1500.

IMO it's absurd. Putting a price on dogs like that. What makes yorkies so great anyways? Most of the expensive dogs are bred so much that they couldn't even survive on their own in the wild. I have a Brittany Spaniel and he is pure bred, but i got him from my uncle as a gift. The neighbors just bred a litter of golden retrievers and sold them for $500 a pop.

Well, in her case she had a long line of papers and the males were sold strictly for breeding. I think it's absurd too. I paid $50 for my dog and he came neutered and he's a really awesome dog.

When you said $1500 Yorkie I immediately thought of Qx9770, the world's most overpriced processor. :)

paying money for something you can get free...very nice

lol...
best dogs I ever got were all mutts.

edit: off the streets...

I have a black lab that is older then me (she is around 18 1/2ish) and we found her near my old house, and a pit bull mutt that we found in Atlantic city because some guy threw it out of his car... the most adorable thing ever.

^^^ seriously...like i said before...why pay such a ridiculous amount of money on something that you can get for free.

Plus when I think of "pure breed" the only thing that comes to mind is incest :\

Back
Top Bottom