Please move the gaming threads that clearly address gaming items back to general gaming. Thank you. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Off Topic Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Default Please move the gaming threads that clearly address gaming items back to general gaming. Thank you.

ajacks micro reviews are game reviews consisting of five words. It is gaming related and belongs in general gaming.

GH Random Thread goes off gaming topics a lot, but it also gives a place to drop general gaming news without cluttering up the forum about every news story that comes out.

THe dragon punch thread, although related to a move in the Street Fighter games, is off topic for general gaming, so whatev...

We would appreciate the first two threads being moved back please. Thank you.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Default Re: Please move the gaming threads that clearly address gaming items back to general gaming. Thank you.

Hello,

Please see my reply here:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/gh-...ml#post2033826

I do not accept support questions via PM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Hefemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
whats high score mean

Send a message via Skype™ to borstarhymes
Default Re: Please move the gaming threads that clearly address gaming items back to general gaming. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefemeister View Post
the ajacks micrreview thread does directly speak of video games though as stated earlier they are 5 word reviews of games we are currently playing
Old 04-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Quote:
Your reply does not address why a gaming thread was moved to an off topic discussion. Why would you move a game review thread here? Please explain that line of thinking. Topic was gaming related and it was in the General Gaming area. *Facepalm*
Old 04-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by borstarhymes View Post
the ajacks micrreview thread does directly speak of video games though as stated earlier they are 5 word reviews of games we are currently playing

I apologize and agree with you. I have moved it back.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Old 04-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
whats high score mean

Send a message via Skype™ to borstarhymes

Quote:
I apologize and agree with you. I have moved it back.
thank you sir and no worries
Old 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omoplata View Post
Your reply does not address why a gaming thread was moved to an off topic discussion. Why would you move a game review thread here? Please explain that line of thinking. Topic was gaming related and it was in the General Gaming area. *Facepalm*
I made a mistake with that thread and I apologized. I am sorry but sometimes mistakes happen.

Once it was brought to my attention, I fixed it a quickly as humanly possible.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Grandfather of Techist

\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
I made a mistake with that thread and I apologized. I am sorry but sometimes mistakes happen.

Once it was brought to my attention, I fixed it a quickly as humanly possible.
But you are not human. Anymore.

Win10 Pro x64 / Razer Mamaba Wireless / Tecware 87 Key Mechanical
3xSceptre E255B-1658A 24.5" 165Hz + NEC MultiSync LCD1970GX 19" (in 3+1 configuration)

R.I.P. Father Trotter ... 14 Nov 1945 - 4 Sept 2009
Trotter is online now   Reply With Quote