OMG what HAPPENED to TF?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I've been off-line for some time, so I was wondering what happened to this forum. What's with the messed up new skin, and why are so many old faithful members being banned? (nubius etc)

BTW, bewarned about the card system that the Mods have introduced. You think there would be a sticky on this, however there isn't.

What's with the messed up new skin, and why are so many old faithful members being banned? (nubius etc)
junk.jpg

You think there would be a sticky on this, however there isn't.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f4/infractions-139111/

I'm not going to use this thread as a plug. Some may find that they enjoy Tech-Forums with the way it currently is running. Some may find that they enjoy ToV with the way it is currently running. Some may not like either and some may enjoy both. To turn the card around a bit, at ToV we just wanted to have more communication methods/channels/etc. We wanted to implement more for members to do such as talk on Ventrilo, play games with each other, Share artistic interests such as pictures, music, etc. I personally don't feel it to be a "tech forums countermeasure" although some do. People can think what they want to I suppose. Personally, I'm not there to rebel. Heck, even mods/smods/Dave are registered over there....and they (we) still spend time here as well. It is what it is I suppose....

Anyone who can successfully prank mikesgroovin will recieve 10,000 coin.

Won't happen...ever. When you grow up with a father that honestly tried to convince you that one of your ears is slightly lower than the other one, you tend to look into what people are saying......all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom