No sound on HDTV xbox360 HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
Im trying to play my xbox360 on my HDTV, but i dont get any sound. (It works fine on my regular TV) I've tried unplugging certain wires, nothing. still no sound.
can sum 1 plz help me!?

There could be a Fault With the leads or the Jacks on the TV.. if you know someone that has an HDTV and the sound works on theres then its Your TV.. The problem also could be the Xbox 360 itself but i Think it is your TV or the Leads itself

Also If you know someone with an Xbox 360 see if you Can use there Cables just To check them

i don't have an xbox 360...but found this tidbit. It's minor and wondering if you did it?

HD Switch: Underneath where the Xbox 360 Component Video Cable plugs into the console is a small switch that toggles between TV and HDTV. This switch is in the standard TV position by default, so make sure it's set to HDTV if you have a high-def television. What's more, in the System menu of your Xbox 360 dashboard you can select the resolution you prefer, such as 720p or 1080i.

yes, the cable is 9on hdtv. I also have this xbox 360 audio adapter thingy that my friend gave me for 360. it plugs in the 360 where the 6 cable plug goes. it has a red and white slot in it. idk how to use it cuz where do u plug the video chords then?

You only have to plug in 5 of the cords to get the HDTV working, the HD cables and the red and white cables...

Make sure your HD switch is turned on, AND go to your XBOX dashboard to console --> settings and make sure HD is turned on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom