No More Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
They wrapped up Andromeda this week.

Season 5 was rather painful only to have every thing wrapped up rather quickly in about 2 episodes leaving a rather large Magog Worldship Plot Hole in the end.

I am not going to miss the rest of the show. Especially those episodes where Kevin Sorbo turned it into HURCULES IN SPACE
However I am going to miss my weekly :D Harper :D and :love: Rommie :love: fix.

charles_scott said:
Rommie is a hottie, anyways last time i saw that was 3 months ago :( they took it off of the sci fi channel. :'(
One of the reasons why season 5 was a drag..... In the story, Rommie was destroyied in the season 4 finale. And in season 5, Harper was trying to put her together again. However in the end, he was failing due to lack of park. And the fact that Rommie would turn pyschopathic every time he try powering her up.

In real life, Lexxa Doig (plays Rommie) had her fist kid between Season 4 and Season 5. And for most of the season was on leave.
You had Doyle that was acting as a subsitute Android for the crew, but she was not the same as Rommie.

P.P. Mguire said:
i liked rommie :(
We all liked Rommie.
518g.jpg

522a.jpg

I liked her blue hair look that they gave her in late season 2 early season 3.

I also found that Lexxa Doig played all 3 personalities of Andromeda Ship's Computer, Andromeda Ship's Hologram, Rommie Ship's Avatar.

I still liked episode S1xEp3 when Rommie reports to the bridge for the first time in the flesh..... litterally.

I wish they kepted Tyr around a bit longer. Sure, I could see that Tyr was going to betray Dylan all the way from season 1. When ever Tyr when off to do is own thing, I was always thinking "I this the episode where he betrays Dylan." He finally did that at the end of season 3. But they killed him off so early in season 4. I would of kept him around as a re-accurring bad guy. But they just killed him off in about 2 episodes by throwing him off a cliff.
I could never like Rhade (his replacement).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom