New Youtube update?

ImTorey

Banned
Anyone else get a new youtube update? Which is obviosly more lame then the previous ones of course. Also anyone getting gmail issues? When i have gmail open on a tab it doesnt update my inbox automatically i have to hit refresh which normaly dont have to.

Well this is weird, I decided to re-install windows and well now my youtube is back to normal. No luck with gmail, it's still being plenty lame.

2151199948.png

Don't think I need it but who knows. I haven't seen that option though.

I have a post on a Google forum going and someone is "trying" to help, basically he thinks that it is just a bug that will fix itself with a day or so of time. So I'm just going to wait. I recently tested other accounts and it worked fine on the new account I made and I defaulted all the settings tried both IE and Chrome using both accounts on each one sending each other emails and the new address always updates it on both browsers within a second after sending the email and my normal address won't update until I refresh the page basically. Guess I will find out with some time, If it doesn't fix and I can't find a solution, I might just make a new account. =/

gmail does auto-refresh, but on a timer.
If you want it to refresh immediately, instead of refreshing the entire page, just click on the 'inbox' button (works even if you're already in the inbox)

Back
Top Bottom