need help with algerbra

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_jennie101

Beta member
can anyone show me in the simplist way possible how to do anything in algerbra apart from balancing equations cuz iv sussed that. ive got my GCSE exam in bout 9 days n i cant find jack anywhere...help!?!?!?!??!?!

miss_jennie101 said:
can anyone show me in the simplist way possible how to do anything in algerbra apart from balancing equations cuz iv sussed that. ive got my GCSE exam in bout 9 days n i cant find jack anywhere...help!?!?!?!??!?!

Was^, I'm 13 and I just took my Algebra 1 final 2 days ago and made a 90 on it! Give me something a bit more specific and I might be able to help you!

i think you will need to be a bit more specific, its like someone saying, my computer dont work...if you dont know whats wrong, you wont be able to fix it :)

Woohoo! I love algebra! Did anyone else ever learn how to FOIL? Example:
(x+7)(x+8)
First: x^2
Outside: 8x
Inside: 7x
Last: 56

x^2+15x+56

Funfunfun... :)

Emily said:
(x+7)(x+8)

x^2+15x+56

omg! FOIL!!! my teacher taught that to us!! that's alot easier than the conventional way of doin it.... Emily, did u learn how to "unFOIL" ;)

:D

Emily said:
(x+7)(x+8)

x^2+15x+56

Yup, we learned FOIL.

F - Front
O - Outer
I - Inner
L - Last

SIMPLE! :D

Math is my specialty. i can help you do almost any thing dealing with algebra and the like. :grind: :grind:

how about this :

ln e^2

or log base 10 of 10..

If these are somewhat hard to ya, then there could be an issue.

If the forum would allow subscripting and superscripting, then I could type the formulas, in a way they made sense, as I have Calc under my belt.

doesn't look like miss_jennie101 is coming back to check on her own thread. Algebra huh? i have a hard enough time just figuring out how to add and subtract coins so i can give the guy at burger king enough money so he doesn't give me too much change back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom