My Inner Geek Is Calling Me!!!!! I am getting am getting a Geeky Tattoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I am a die hard pen and paper role play gamer. When most other people might think spending hours playing completing quests in Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Elder's Scroll, World Of WarCraft (and just about any other PC/Console based RPG) when they hear the word RPG. I on the other hand think that I will gladly make a ritual sacrifice of my saturday night social life on the alter-kitchen table with a group of friend with a games like Dungeons & Dragons, Shadow Run, World Of Darkness, WarHammer 40 000 RPG etc etc etc. This is old school role play game.
No flashy graphics. Just our imaginations.
No linear plotline. We do what we want (just do not break the rules)
Weapons of choice..... Pens, Paper and handful of dice (plus a few phone numbers for take out)

Anyways, I was down at my tattoo shop today getting my current tattoo worked on, and while I was waiting I was looking at following design
View attachment 4703
And I am thinking, wouldn't it be cool and geek to replace those dice with a D6, D10 and a D20. These 3 dice considering that they get used alot in the games that I am playing.
I am thinking about getting this done on my right palm / wrist as this is my dice rolling hand.

And hopefully this can appeal to the gods of dice just to give me better roles at the dinner table.

Attachments

• DICE TATTO.jpg
    DICE TATTO.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 69
OMG D&D!!!!! Ha ha!

talk about strange this one dude got a iphone tattoo. LMAO

Also a cisco logo tattoo and this one dude got his server's IP tattooed in a ****** font.

talk about a fail tattoo, the IE logo. ha ha!

That would be a sweet tattoo. I would recommend against getting a tattoo on your palm though. They have a tendency to fade very quickly.

What is making this even more cooler is that my tattoo artist is an ex-Gamer too. Hesse my comments about this on my Facebook page and he is all ready commenting that he will be more that happy to do it.

That would be a sweet tattoo. I would recommend against getting a tattoo on your palm though. They have a tendency to fade very quickly.

Depends. If the tattooist pulls the line, it'll fade. For it to not fade, they'd have to stipple it....That sounds so painful though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom