[MOVIE] - 2012

Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

• Yes. Please help me as I am too young to die.

• Yes. Please be true and make the universe a better place.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see the posts on Twitter 'massive wave going to kill us all!"

Don't joke about that. Sydney was on tsunami warning earlier this year and I was down at Manly Beach with my iPhone posting on Tech Forums

i think the mayans were smart, but not that smart to know exactly when the world was going to end, but it is kinda strange that their calander did accurately predict other past disasters (or so they say from some show i saw on bbc)

but just because their calander ends on dec 21st 2010, doesnt neccesarily mean thats when they think the world ends... maybe those archeoligists over ther havent found the rest of the calander or something >.<

but i vaguely remember this same thing happening in 1999, when there were like phsycics or genies going on talk shows assuring people the they could see in their fake crystal ball or their magic cards that the world was gonna end. and scientists claiming that all the planets were going to line up and blow up or something. and there were people in places like africa building survival shelters, which some people are doing now again...

anyway, ill probably be picking up a little something to celebrate the occasion :p
something like this (example)December212012.com Offical End of the World Stuff

I actually thought this film was pretty good, lol.

Just a shame that there was nothing about the Illuminati/Nibiru 2012 theories in there.

Saw it yesterday. It didn't disappoint in the lame department. Special effects were good but novelty does wear off somewhat by the end. If he switched it up a bit it would have been much better.

Special effects were good but novelty does wear off somewhat by the end. If he switched it up a bit it would have been much better.
That's was pretty much my complaint.

Like the cracks for the earth quake were getting bigger.
The volcanos where just getting larger.
The tidal wavers where just getting wetter.

I want some veriety in my end of the world flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom