Moon landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, its not lies at all. [/SARCASM]

:cool: Ok maybe it is. Thats besides the point. It is there, if you did get the most magnificantly clear and powerful telescope in the world. You would see it.

It blows my mind that people actually doubt the moon landing. i guess they think the shuttle launches are all smoke and mirrors, too.

What's with the poll on this thread????

A more interesting topic would be the Philadelphia Experiment.

sky lab mir and iss are in a low earth orbit.No human has ever been 300 miles above the earth no radiation there.also no blast crater from the rocket motor multiple shadows the sun only shines from one direction just a few holes and it goes on and on and on.to know your being lied to you must be able to spot the lie or it might as well be the truth.I'll take that beer thank you. oh and as far as bases on the moon yes there are they are just not oursalso if you listen to the first audio tapes of the first mission the astronuts refer to a russian space craft that was in orbit around the earth no how could they see it when they are orbiting around the moon anser they could not unless the were orbittng around the earth. one great big show to funnel money where it went is the real ?

good point point here the temp change alone an the surface of the moon never mind the radiation for the moment.the temp in the sunlight is 250ded.f and in the shade is 450degf below zero.now i dont know if anyone here goes diving deep diving attached to to ambilical but these guys who do this have hot water or what ever pumped through thier suits and still they freeze there *sses off.now if a diver cant do it in with a support ship the size of a building on one half of the spectrom just the cold I cant see how that little suit could do it.if that suit did what it was supposed to the technology would have been passed on,but the technology does not exsist so what does the fact alone tell us?oh before i go I called my friend he is going to listen for the name of the russian craft and tell me ehat it was I dont think that name is correct

i got this at Conspiracy Central Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)

better yet can you PROVE that the moon exists?

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

Can you prove that the moon exists? Write to us at: madrev@reptiles.org

Those are very interesting points of view. Unfortunately, landing on the moon or not landing on the moon has little to no impact on my life. In any case, fact or fiction, I really could care less.

Someone brought up the thread, "Does the moon even exist, prove it."

Man, I just don't care. As long as that big white round piece of whatever, lights up the night sky, they can call it whatever they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom